* ⭐ Lizette Meadow ⭐ *

Start from the beginning

After a thorough exam and blood tests, she was injected with a birth control, a booster shot for her wolf to help her wolf heal her faster and a scent blocker.

She had to insist on those shots seeing as the doctor's mind was more on increasing the population of their species. She needed to heal first before she could be fit enough for the rest.

After she was done, seeing as the doctors eyes looked like he was being mind linked, she left him and dressed then headed upstairs. Her stomach needed feeding, so that was next on her agenda.

She walked into the dining room first but seeing no food, she headed for the kitchen. She was just in time to catch the Luna as she looked pale as a ghost, hard at work making food with the kitchen staff.

She didn't call for help, the staff looked mighty unhappy as it was. Overworked having so many people in the pack house they were feeding. Lazy assed unmated pack bitches didn't help out at all, just demanded they be fed so they could do what they are doing.

Liz wrapped her arm around the Luna, not listening to her weak protests and led her back down to the infirmary. She whispered a happy wife and a happy life Luna. You are the heart of the pack, if you go down the Alpha will not have a happy life.

Luna Marcia snorted and said untrue, he will choose one of those pathetic bitches and mate her. Liz blew her breath out and said I didn't know Luna. Marcia sighed and said sorry if what I said upset you Liz.

Liz snorted and said my vision on the pack is shattered, whatever. You need to stay healthy, like I'm trying to do. If he decides to cross that line, you know what comes next, shoot the bastard between the eyes, kick him in the balls with steel toed shoes, rip his heart out, sever his head from his body or just his limbs. You could plan his take down and move on yourself.

Luna Marcia laughed as she was sat down on a table in the infirmary. Liz grinned and said pretty evil huh? Marcia chuckled and said my wolf has taken your words in just in case.

Doctor Grant grunted as he saw her then the Luna and paled. Liz snorted and said the heart of the pack and she nearly passed out slaving over a hot stove.

Liz huffed and said you know Luna, just because the pack females are breeding, it doesn't mean they have to spend all their time flat on their freaking backs with their legs up in the air. Lazy assed bitches need exercise before they get fat asses from overeating all the food others are slaving over to make that are never thanked.

She kissed the Luna's cheek and whispered a strike is what you need to do to let the pack know you're not happy. Deny them food and then order them into the freaking kitchen to feed the masses.

She stepped aside, but Luna Marcia grabbed her hand, holding her there. Liz explained how pale the Luna was, then her nearly passing out. She growled you fix her doctor, that is your job. You did get your degree to heal people and not just deliver babies.

Doctor Grant snorted and said well I never. She growled and said or do I have to take the pack Luna to the hospital to have her looked over. He glared and she said I had to argue with you for my shots to heal as you were too busy trying to say all will be better once I get pregnant.

I can't have a healthy pregnancy if I am not healthy to start with. She snorted and said unless you want me to die while I give birth. How will that look to everyone Doctor Grant?

Alpha Roy walked in growling what the hell is going on? Liz said oh, your mate nearly passed out in the kitchen, probably from overworking. I brought here straight here for the doctor to help her but he is so stuck on having every female pregnant and increasing our species instead of on our health and well being.