Game Time People

*Cole's POV*

After five minutes of walking away from the school to my uncles, Lora is already dragging her feet.

"You do realize potato's are made for sitting, not walking. How far is your uncles house from the school anyways?"

I look forward and think hard about it.

"I'd say we are about a mile away from the school. But I could be wrong of course. might want to ask Zane about that one. He is better at measurements than me."

She looks like her eyes are about to pop out of her skull.

"A MILE!? I wont make it there alive."

I roll my eyes.

Man why do girls have to be so dramatic? She reminds me of my brothers. So dramatic about little things like who is the best a cooking stupid things or who can do a better prank. But its adorable too when she does it... Wait did I just call her adorable? What's happening?

"Do I honestly need to carry you?"

The words just flow out of my mouth before I actually have time to think about what I say but I don't regret it one bit. I see a new light in her eyes and I swear her light brown eyes turn green.

What is this new found magic?

She looks like she just became her inner child.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?!"

I just shrug my shoulders and look around, "Sure, why not."

She starts to jump up and down and claps her hands like a little child.

Why does that make her even cuter? Stop thinking of her that way! You hardly know the girl. Besides why would she like a guy who wears all black? No one likes a person who looks goth...

She runs behind me and jumps on my back without any notice and I end up falling on someone's yard.

"Oops sorry I got to excited! Sorry I made you fall! I didn't mean to do that. God I'm such an idiot sometimes."

I turn myself around to where she's in front of me and she continues on saying this hurtful things about herself. I quickly grab her and put her in my lap that makes her stop her rambling quickly.

"Lora, I don't ever want to hear you say all those bad things about yourself again. I may have just met you today but I can already tell that none of those things your saying is true. I can tell that you are fun, weird but in a good way of course, and daring to do things are can be risky. i mean your turning into a bad student because your skipping school."

We both chuckle at that last statement but i keep her on my lap because I'm not done with my point.

"But I'm being serious now. I can tell that your smart too. Not an idiot. Trust me if you were an idiot. I wouldn't be here hanging with you. Don't say those things okay?"

She looks strait into my eyes and nods. We stair into each others for what seems like an eternity until she breaks eye contact with me.

"I um think we should continue with going to your uncles house."

I know she's correct and I also want to beat the guys to the house so we can take the play station before they get there and take over it first.

"You still want that piggy back ride?"

Her eyes light up once more and she nods and her beautiful smile is back on her face.

Gosh why do I keep saying stuff like that?Or just thinking about how beautiful she-- nope I'm going to stop there. From here on I will not use the word beautiful again.

She jumps on my back and she is light as a feather.

"Man Lora do you ever eat?"

She starts to laugh.

"Of course I do silly. But probably not as much I should... I have had an eating disorder since 5th grade... I was bullied because I was over weight..."

She would trail off after each of her sentence. I feel so bad that she has to go through that. No one should be bullied. Its just all wrong. And how could someone make fun of pretty girls like her? Even if she was over weight. It just ticks me off.

"Don't listen to them Lora. Its not true at all and if I'm being honest, your really skinny and you look muscular."

We both start to laugh at my last statement.

"That's not something you hear everyday from a guy." She starts to chuckle a little and pretends to flip her hair even though its in a bun. "But I still try even if I'm a couch potato. I go the gym once a week and take a marshal arts class. Its fun making the boys mad at me because I always beat them at the sparing classes."

"Man remind me to get on your bad side. And is cool to meet another person who does marshal arts like my brothers and I. Our uncle teaches whenever he is not working at his tea shop.

*TIME SKIP*

Through this hole walk, we spent all of out time talking and laughing at cheesy jokes she would pull up on her phone and some that her and Leo made which they were pretty funny. We finally make it at my uncles place and her jaw drops to the floor.

"Your uncle can afford this? Its like a freaking mansion! I'm going to get lost in there!"

I grab her hand.

"Not on my watch potato queen!"

I swore i caught a glimpse of her blushing but I brush it off thinking I'm just seeing her blush makeup whatever that stuff is. I don't focus on makeup because I obviously don't wear it. We quickly head inside with her small hand still in mine but I let go after a while knowing we are about to hit the game room and I cover her eyes.

"Wh-what? Cole what are you doing?"

"Just trust me. I told you I'm going to let you fall but i want to show you where the special magic is that the world lives on."

She laughs and i lead her into the game room and uncover her eyes. I think now there is a tent of blue now in her green eyes. You can't even tell there was ever brown there now.

"Wow you guys really save up your money for these games."

I just shrug.

"We spend a lot more on clothes and whatnot than games. I don't even know if we can go to that Game Stop anymore." I nervously chuckle while scratching the back of my neck. She just shrugs it off and heads over to the game case and look in it while I grab two beanbags. I grab mine of course for me and I grab Kai's for her to use. I don't think he will mind if she borrows it for a couple hours. I see her grab a game and hides it from me with a smirk on her face that makes me a little nervous.

"Oh dear god what did you put into the counsel?"

"Be patient and you will find out."

She sees the nervous look in my eyes and she laughs. Its never good when a short girl makes you nervous with a game and she laughs about it...