The First Fall

We just stopped off at Leo's house and he is already telling me off.

"Where the hell have you been Bitch? You know I could have gotten sick standing out here waiting for your ass. "

"Leo its seventy four degrees outside, I think your fine."

He just rolls his eyes, "I could still get sick and--"

He finally shuts up but his jaw has dropped all the way to the floor.

"Lora how the hell have you already gotten four new boys to follow you around? Am I not enough for you? Ouch. The feels." He holds his hands over his heart and looks like he is about to cry there and then.

Now its my turn to roll my eyes, "Leo you know no one can ever replace your spot. You are my personal potato." I rap my arm around his shoulder and he starts to jump up and down.

"So you weirdos, what is your names? You guys don't really look like so you cant be brothers."

Wow I actually forgot to ask the guys names.

God you are such an idiot Lora!

I mentally slap myself and the guy in the white jacket clears his throat.

"I'm Zane, this is Jay (pointing at the guy in the blue jacket), this is Kai (pointing at the guy in red)"

"And this idiot next to me is Cole," Kai butts into Zane's introduction is each of them, earning him the death stair from Zane but he still continues, "who I can tell already has a big crush on you Lora. Oh and you with the big mouth, We are all brothers." Kai puts his arm over Cole's shoulder and winks at him.

Cole looks like he is about to murder Kia and puts him into a headlock bring Kai down to his knees until he taps out. They shake hands and continue on with what was happening before the while 'fight' thing happened. I seemed to have zones out or a minute staring into Coles majestic eyes.

Fuck did I actually say his eyes were majestic?! What is going on? I hardly know they guy. What the hell is wrong with this world?!

I'm thrown out of my thoughts when someone picks me up and throws me over their shoulder and I squeal. All I see is red while I'm thrashing on Kai's back knowing he is the only one wearing red.

I finally calm down when I get the hint that I'm not getting down anytime soon. My tinny ass body isn't strong enough to break his steal like body.

"So Lora, since this is also our first day at Brookwood High School, what can we be expecting? A warm welcome I hope." Kai says over all the laughter from Leo and Jay while Zane walks with them looking puzzled as ever.

"Well there are always that group of Ken and Barbie dolls like always at every school you go to. So in other words, if you guys stick with mine and Leos group, no harm will come your way unless you get one of us mad. Then you will be in a world of pain and trouble."

Wow Lora that threat was pitiful. The Barbie dolls could do better than you and actually make since.

I mentally slap myself again but I'm pulled out of my thoughts once more when I hear my name come out of a deeper voice.

"Lora?", Cole ask while I'm still swaying back and fourth while Kai is walking with me still here...on his shoulder...I'm starting to feel sick...Help.

I look up at Cole with pleading eyes hoping and praying he gets my message and to my luck he gets what I'm trying to say.

Cole puts his hand on Kai's shoulder and makes him stop, "Yo dude, can you put Lora down? She looks like she is about to get sick."

I don't think Kai has ever moved so quickly to get me off his shoulder and in a way throws me at Cole making me fall and drag him with me. Cole makes a quick maneuver so he's the one falling hard into the cold, hard concrete ground.

"Might want to watch your step next time or something bad could really happen to you if I'm not there to save you from a tragic fall. I think it might be better if we stick together from now on. I'll save you."