19. I love Randhir!

Hello❤

I entered my room and ding. A card with as usual a red rose.

 A card with as usual a red rose

I opened it and it read:

So smart of you angel. You guessed it right. So we are meeting the day after tomorrow. Excited? I know you are but trust me I'm even more. You don't know how much I have waited for this day Sanyukta. You really don't have any idea.

Well forget that, so now my beauty have your beauty sleep and take rest. See ya on your special day.
Till then

Bbye
Miss me
Love me;)

After reading the message I decided to take a relaxing shower and do what he said i.e take my beauty sleep. I really need rest. Today was a really eventful day, Samar taking sudden interest in me and asking me out, Randhir spoiling our meeting and being extremely possessive over me, then him not uttering a single word when we were alone. I don't know what happened to him. May be he is mad at me. But then why he was in the cafe all the time? And what I did  to make him mad?

All these things are messing up with my mind and I really need rest.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. Randhir's face flashed in my eyes and a smile crept in my lips. Now I know why he was behaving like that. He was jealous! I chuckled at the thought of him being jealous. But he shouldn't be jealous, there's no need of it. He's really special to me and none can take his place. After all he's my crush for 8 years now.

But the question here is, why was he jealous? Does he likes me? Oh my God! But I'm still not sure.

And what if he's my secret admirer? I'll faint or get a heart attack if he turned out to be my secret admirer. Seriously.

And about Samar so I'm really confused what's up with him. Why is he showing sudden interest in me? What if he's my secret admirer? I'll reject him! My conscience yelled. Yes of course I'll reject him coz I love Randhir.

Wait, What? I love Randhir? I'm in love with Randhir! Oh my God I've fallen for Randhir! I can't believe this! I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with Randhir! Oh my God!

But the sad part is I don't know whether he loves me back or not but I guess true love is loving someone without expecting for anything right? So I'll do it. I'll love Randhir without expecting the feelings to be reciprocated by him and maybe one day he'll also feel the same for me. Who knows?

And another thing! I'll have to break my promise. I once promised to Radhika that whenever I'll fell in love, she'll be the first one to know. But now how am I suppose to tell her that I love her twin brother? What can I say?

Hey Radhika, you know what, I love your twin brother! Seriously?

Urgh, I'm Sorry Radhika I'm breaking my promise but trust me I'll tell you one day, yes I will but not now. I just can't.

With so many thoughts running in my mind I drifted to sleep but the last thing I thought before darkness consumed me was that...

I love Randhir! I love him alot!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

So she loves him😍
Like I love you guys😘

Please Read
I wanted to clear something.
Sanyukta is a teenager n she can have so many crushes at the same tym. She's neither committed nor engaged to Randhir that she cannot think about any other guy. Now only she understood that she loves him but earlier he was just a crush.
N tell me 1 thing, didn't u had so many crushes in ur teenage? Specially on the star player of your school or on d cutest guy of ur school?
Guys plz understand she's nt characterless she's just a teenager!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Lots of love😘😘😘😘
Aashi😘😘😘😘