3. My Best Friend's Twin Brother!

Hello❤

The day went on with me receiving teasing looks from my classmates... also after that card thing I didn't sensed anyone staring at me like before... to my relief.

The final bell rang and we dispersed... coming out of d school gate I waved to many of my friends and finally stepped inside my bus... taking a window seat I relaxed and closed my eyes... as the bus's engine ignited I felt someone sitting on  the vacant seat beside me...

"Ahm ahm" I heard someone faking a cough... I opened my eyes to find none other than Miss. Radhika Singh Shekhawat... one of my best friends n my crush's twin sister... Shh it's my little secret that I have a crush on my best friend's twin brother!

"So?" Radhika said in a teasing tone...

"So what?" I know what she's talking about but I'm not spilling the beans this easily coz I'm mad at her...

Today she was late for school n didn't even joined us in the lunch... though we are in same class but she sits one bench before me.

The day she entered in our class for the first time, in the 3rd standard, we instantly became friends. We don't sit together in class but here in bus we sit with each other.

So I'm mad at her coz she ignored me today just because I couldn't make it to her house last week when she had a party... though I badly wanted to attend that party but still I couldn't coz I was out of station...

"God Sanyukta,  it's enough now,  speak up. " she said holding my hand but I looked away...

"Urg! Sanyuuuuu" she jerked my hand. It's getting really hard for me to hold back a smile which is threatening to crack but I'll have to do this.

"I can't understand why the person who ignored me the whole day has come to me now." I said looking out of the window but I could tell she must be pouting by now...

"Oh God! I'm sorry! Today is officially the worst day of the year. Firstly bhai didn't come,  then I got late for school and now here this ma'am is not ready to talk to me. " she said leaving my hand.

I with great difficulty held back a chuckle which was about to escape... I know your brother didn't came today because the first thing I do after coming to school is look for him.

"It's enough Sanyukta,  listen I forgive you okay,  now just tell me already. " she said pulling me towards her...

"Oh thanks a lot" I said sarcastically...

"Stop it now Sanyu,  my stop will come. " she whined like a kid...

"Let it come." I said looking away again...

"Sanyu" she said angrily glaring and now I guess it's time to drop the act...

"Fine" I finally looked at her causing her to grin at me...

"So a little bird told me that you have got a card with a red rose" she said teasingly and I blushed...

"Ohho blush and all" she added...

"Shut up" I was blushing very hard...

"I want details Sanyukta Agrawal" she commanded n I followed...

I told her all about the card, rose and stares... I even showed her the card and she was in awe reading that cute message...

So Radhika Singh Shekhawat is the twin sister of my crush and school's heartthrob Randhir Singh Shekhawat... Randhir's a kind of guy  every girl has a little crush on... the twins joined our school when we were in 3rd standard...  the first day when they entered the class... both were asked by the teacher to sit on the vacant places and fortunately a place beside me was vacant as Tanya was absent on that day and luckily for me Randhir came and sat beside me... yes he did!

He didn't talked with me the whole day but next day also came and sat beside me, and because of that Tanya stopped talking to me for 2 days as I didn't asked him to get up from Tanya's seat...

But after 2 days I offered Tanya a chocolate as she sat beside me... we laughed and started talking again... that was our biggest fight till date...

_______________________________________

So tell me wat u have to say about Radhika?

Don't forget to vote n comment n share d story as much as u can... pretty please😘

Lots of love😘😘😘😘
Aashi😘😘😘😘