9. Cliché I know!

Hello!

The mehandi started with the performance of the little kids of both the families... The little princesses chose baby doll and chitiya kalaiyaan kind of songs while the little princes chose Munda kukkad kamal da... They were so adorable... Now it was our turn...

We chose cutie pie... Me and Krish bhai paired up for it while Mahi and Rishi bhai were together... Likewise everyone got a partner and we performed so well... After our performance we got applause and appreciation but what made me more happy was Randhir's constant gaze on me... The whole time I was dancing he was looking at me... I sensed it...

Now their turn came and they chose dilliwali girlfriend... The twins paired up of course... But my eyes were only on my crush... Sorry Radhika!

He looked so hot while performing... He was dancing with attitude... I have never seen him like this before... This trip has changed my perspective for him in many ways...

He talked with me! The miracle which didn't happened in 8 years, it happened in this trip...

I must say this is the best trip ever!
After their performance now the adults of both the families did their couple dance in enna sona...

I was so zoomed out for a while looking at the lovely couples we are having in our family... A smile immediately broke into my lips looking at the soon to be couple...  Mihika di and jiju...

"Sanyu" Radhika's voice broke my trance I smiled at her...

"How was my performance?"  She asked excitedly and I couldn't help but to chuckle at her excitement...

"Awesome" I replied showing a thumb up...

"I know" she said flipping her hair causing me to shake my head...

"I'll be back" I excused myself and went upstairs to the terrace... I don't know why but I feel happy here... It's my favourite place in the palace...

I took out my phone and dialed Parth's number... It's been so long we have talked... He received the call in the second ring...

"Finally you remember that I exist" he taunted...

"You could have called as well. " I replied...

"I did,  but you didn't received. " He complained and I bit my tongue...

"Sorry" I apologised...

"It's okay,  you know we are really missing both of you. " he said and I sighted...

"Even I'm missing you guys so much... I wanna be back soon. " I said making a baby face... I'm actually missing them a lot...

"Then come back " he replied and I smiled...

"Yeah right,  even before the wedding. " I said smiling...

"So what? " he said... I know he's actually missing me a lot... He always does actually we always do... Parth is  a friend with whom I can share my deepest secret and I know he won't ever reveal them... He's someone I can talk with for the whole day... My every friend has a special place in my heart but Parth's place is most special coz he's my first friend...

"Earth to Sanyu" his voice broke my trance...

"Sorry" I apologised...

"What were you thinking ?" He asked...

"Nothing. " I replied smiling...

"Okay, Sanyu I'll call you later need to go" he said and I can tell he must be pouting...

"Okay bye... Miss you" I hung the call and turned around to find Randhir looking at me curiously... Isn't he too much around me now a days?

"Hi?" I said which came out like a question... What? It's normal to be nervous around your crush!

"Hi" he greeted back and sat beside me "Boyfriend?" He asked pointing towards my phone... Nooooooooooooo!

"A friend who is a boy" I replied... Wow Sanyu!

"Oh" I saw relief flash over his handsome face...

"So... You are an awesome dancer" he complimented and I couldn't help the blush...

"Thank you... You too" I replied looking down...

"Thanks" he replied scratching his nape... Does he too gets nervous around me coz he always scratches his nape whenever he's nervous... Observation of 8 years!

"So when are you guys leaving?" He asked...

"Day after tomorrow" I replied... "And you ?" I asked...

"Same" he replied...

"Sanyu" I heard my mom calling in got up only to find her near the stairs...

"I'm here Mumma" I replied and she looked at me and then Randhir who was also standing by now...

"Randhir" Mom smiled at her... She knows him after all our mothers are best friends... Cliché I know!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So back to back updates...
I hope u r enjoying...

Don't forget to Vote n comment!