13. I Missed You!

Hello!

"Umm sure" I hesitantly said and the next second I was in his arms...

He hugged me! My crush hugged me! O God I'm going to faint!

I felt so good in his arms, it was like as if I'm in some heaven... The warmth I was getting was undescribable... I just love his cologne... I too hugged him back and his muscles relaxed... He snuggled upon my neck and my breath hitched...

After taking his good time he broke the hug and looked at me with admiration in his eyes...

"You are so cute" he said pulling my cheek... And I of course blushed...

"Thanks" I replied still blushing...

"Now,  will you tell me one more thing ?" He asked and I nodded...

"Where are the shoes ?" He asked and I frowned... Seriously?

"Shoes" I said pointing at the entrance and he looked there keenly... "I won't tell you. " I said near his ears and he immediately looked at me... I burst into laughter looking at his expression... It was priceless...

"Stop laughing. " he said and my laughter increased...

"Sanyukta" he whined and I stopped laughing...

"Sanyukta" Krish bhai called me and I looked at him... He signalled me to come to him and I nodded...

"You are leaving ?" Randhir asked me...

"Yup,  bhai is calling me. " I said pointing at Krish bhai and he nodded...

The wedding finally got over and we were all very tired..  We headed back to our rooms after the bidaai and of course taking money from jiju in return of his shoes...

I changed into something comfortable before going to bed...

After a good nape at night now I was ready to head back home... Today we are having our flight today in the morning and I'm so excited to go back but I'm definitely going to miss this place...

Here my crush became my friend... I have spent so many beautiful moments of my life here and I'm surely gonna miss the terrace...

After bidding a good bye to the palace and the pink city we all caught our flight and after a not so long journey we were back home...

I jumped on my bed as soon as I entered my room... And I don't know when I slept...

My slumber broke with my ringtone... I checked the ID and it was Tanya...

"Sanyuuuu" I heard her screaming as I received the call...

"Hmm" I hummed still feeling sleepy...

"You couldn't call after you came back? Where are you now ?" She asked...

"On my bed,  I'm sleeping. " I replied and cut the call coz I CAN'T COMPROMISE WITH MY SLEEP!

I immediately drifted back to sleep but again a knock on my door broke my slumber...

"Sanyu" It was my mom...

"The door's open Mom,  come in. " I replied and heard the door open...

"Eat something Love. " mom came in with a plate filled with food... "At least change your clothes. " she added...

"Yeah. " I finally got up and she left my room... I was hungry so decided to change after eating...

After filling my stomach I went near my window to get some fresh air and guess what I got! A card with a red rose... I almost forgot about this secret admirer of mine...

I smiled looking at the card and took it in my hand...

How sweet!  I opened it and this had a small message

"Missed me?

I know you did! So here I'm back coz you are back! Let me tell you I missed you a lot! Like really. BTW a compliment for you... U look cute when you sleep with your mouth open ;)

Your one & only
Me ;)"

I felt so embarrassed... He saw me sleeping with my mouth open! Shit!
And about missing him so yeah I somewhat missed him but not much. Liar! You missed him a lot!

Okay I did... You just can't win from your conscience,  now can you?

——————————————————

Secret Lover is back!

Don't forget to vote comment and share.

Love
Aashi😘