< God dammit! >

-Meanwhile

< Sergeant Origami Tobiichi requesting one back up suit. >

*Poof*

< Origami you activated your emergency chip. Something wrong? >

< It's the school. I believe it's from Nightmare. >

< Don't be reckless. Sending backup. >

With her stubborn ways highly doubtful she would listen as she charged through the hallways. Then meeting with you unexpectedly.

"Honey?"

Your body felt heavy so you were laying stomach first trying to fight off this pain. You turn your head and notice your girlfriend.

"Huh? Origami? Hey you're okay."

She gets down close and flips your body over. She hugs you. "(FN) talk to me. Please." She laid on top of your chest. "Just be okay."

"Shouldn't I be telling you that? You're the spitfire after all."

"I guess."

"You know it's amazing with this incidents we make it work."

"Yup. We put up with each other."

"Work and spirits. Yes ma'am."

"Even with you living with all those women."

"Really? Now of all times?"

"Their is no cheating right?"

"Come on. Really?"

"Honest question."

"And ask while I'm weak in this state. Well played."

A loud laugh was heard behind you. "Aren't you two just so cute. But I think me and Shido are the better couple."

"Kurumi." You attempt to get up.

"Ouch!" 

"Hehehe. You two are just adorable. Shido just has something about him I really like. You're close though."

"Back off. He's mine." Origami got up and readied her sword. "Don't touch him."

"Awwww too bad. I'd share him occasionally."

"MINE!"

*Slash*

Origami gets sliced and two not even getting out of the way of it. Her body hits the floor bit the shadow outside is still in tact raising concerns.

You get to one knee. "She must be on the roof. I heard that announcement. Could she be in a few places at once?"

"Take my hand. We're not finding out."

"Origami won't I just weigh you down?"

"I said take my hand and we'll get to the roof."

It's a little difficult but you have strength you grab onto her hand. "Okay. I trust you."

She used her jetpack to head up to the top staircase. You felt bad for weighing her down but you finally made it. But the next site to come about......

"Do it or I'll jump off this railing?"

It was Shido. Sure enough he ment it. He was stories high and on top of the guard rail. Kurumi in front of him.

"You make yourself a hostage? Don't make me laugh."

"Doubt me? Fine then." He leans backwards.