Amara immediately grew tense in her arms. Her crying stopped and her gaze lifted up from the woman in her arms and to the man who was the king of her nightmares. Mascara was running down her face and her body now trembled in fear. "S-Stephano?" She stuttered.

"D-Daniellina?" He mocked her. Riley sat confused but kept her head down, sometimes gazing at the man from the corner of her eyes.

"And another girl," he stated,and before anyone could stop it, a harsh tug was what Riley felt. Almost pulling out the long strands of her black hair, he forcefully lifted her head up to gaze into the man's blue eyes.

He pulled her up to stand right in front of him his hand still fisted into her hair. "Who is this?" Stephano asked his sister. A whimper climbed out Riley's throat as he continued to gaze down at the woman within his hold.

S

"Please don't hurt her, please!" Amara begged while in a cry. Stephano was highly annoyed and irritated with the constant begging.

"Shut up." Was the order he sliced through the air. He turned the girl around to have her body pressed against his as he held onto her neck in a tight hold. His dick was pressed against her back and her ass was almost burning him as it sat on his thigh. Something about the girl in his arms was so damn sexy that he just wanted to push her onto the desk and show her how pleasurable he could be, not even caring that his sister was in the room.

A click echoed through the ear drums of Riley as she felt the coolness of a gun on the side of her head, and in an unharmful way his rough yet gentle calloused hand wrapped around her neck harder. She wanted to scream, but nothing came out. All she could do was stand there in shock and try to pry the strong, muscular arm off of her which could easily snap her neck, or choke her to her death.

"I want to kill you," he honestly said to his sister. Riley whimpered again not being able to do anything else since she is in his choke hold. The sound of his voice sought blood and dripped with hatred, anyone could hear the amount of ruthlessness coming from such a scary man. All the thoughts that occurred in Riley's mind-the thoughts of the different possibilities that can happen in that very moment if she doesn't get Amara and herself away from this situation, were scary.

The black, shiny gun that he had rested on her temple slowly moved down to the right corner of her mouth. Stephano could feel the trembling body against his. "P-please don't hurt her. She has nothing to do with this!" Amara cries out once again. Her blue eyes shimmer with tears as she felt the guilt of her friend being put in the middle of the family battle.

"Relax, sis. I just want to have some fun," he chuckled out humorlessly. "We want to have some fun, right baby girl?" He asks tormentingly.

Riley stays silent as a reply due to the shock that still overwhelmed her mind and soul, but that only resulted in him taking the safety of the gun. Click.

She nodded her head, fearful of what he would do. "See, sis?" He speaks out his words and allows the emotion of revenge to seep out of each word that was spoken. His lips twisted into a snarl as he looked down at the woman he wanted to kill with every fiber in him.

He moved the weapon directly in between Riley's lips. Without any warning, he shoved the gun deep into her mouth causing her to choke. "It's fun, right baby?" He asks with a tormenting chuckle, the smirk was heard as he spoke in his darkly luring voice that was begging for someone to stop him, but the cries were only silent because his mind now blankets his heart. The nasty taste of metal was circling in her mouth which had her gagging in distaste, but the man only pushed it down further.

Riley nods her head again as a lone tear slid down and off her face, landing on the tile of the office floor. "Stephano, please don't," Amara begged him as she stared at the two people in sadness, regret, and pity.