He remembers when his heart ached when Niall would refuse to stay at his place and the scar he got that Niall may not want him the way he does. How horrible the pain of losing Niall was but he is glad that it happened . Because now he knows what he will be like if ever losses his baby , what his life would be if he ever has to lose him.  

He wants to cherish the life he has with his baby , each moment to be locked into his memory -never forgotten. He wants to spend all his days and nights with the love of his life .But it is little hard when you have got a business to run ,always have to travel around the world . And he hates it - hates it a lot but then he gets to buy everything his princess wants and that is a little bonus.

He is just scared of losing his princess . He wants to grow old with him, wants to raise babies together and then watch their grand- babies  grow by Niall on his side. He wants it all , its his dream and he will fight tooth and nail to have his dream

Here is the sequel to Delicate. I got the idea and decided to give it a go. It is actually the prequel to the Epilogue of Delicate.

So , you know how their story will end . I know it is very exciting to read a story where you have to guess if they will end up together or not.Keeps you on your toes doesn't it ? But sometimes it is very interesting to read how they got to the place were  they  are together , what hardships and fights they  went through to have their happily ever after. Because in real world  coming  together ato . This story deals with that and I hope you love it as much as you guys loved Delicate.

In Delicate I had promised their will be lots of smut but we got to see it in the last parts ( although I had some steamy moments here and their) . I promise his book will have lots of sexy , smutty , fluffy and Lovely moments . Some fights , some misunderstanding , because what couple doesn't fight , right ?

This is a drama free story and will be short but a little big long than Delicate. I don't know I haven't planned out the chapters yet !

The story will contain the following -

> lots of smut ( why even I write this I don't know )
> case of Gynecomastia
> lots of medical stuff
> mpreg ( don't like it , don't read it)
> age gap
>No major drama

Characters

Harry !
Daddy
Tattooed
Businessman
27 years old

Niall!
Delicate
Feminine
Cross dresser
20 years old

Note # recommended to read Delicate first before reading this book

# it is a prequel to the epilogue of delicate lol

First chapter will be up next :)

Vote. Comment. Share and Give it some LOVEEEEE

bye doodlebugs ,
Love
Ri x