*Sigh*

So I was tagged again today, and I don't even feel the need to tell you guys who tagged me anymore since it's always the SAME PERSON.

*Drags I-May-Surprise-You to the corner and plops a dunce hat on her head*

Anyways

I have to write 13 more facts about myself this time

Because it was sooo easy coming up with just five of them last time.

So here we go.

1) I'm terrified of heights. Like, I can be kinda close to a ledge but the minute I see someone else close to one...

It kinda puts me on EDGE??

EHH??

Seriously though, I've even started crying when I see someone get too close to a high cliff or platform.

2) When I was REALLY into electronic music last year, I've gotten into more foreign music (no, not Gangnam Style you uncultured swines). I was listening more to European electronic music and even memorized an Italian song and part of a Swedish song for fun.

3) I loved driving when I first got my license, but lately I've become a very spiteful driver. Like, when someone does something that ticks me off, I do literally anything I can (that's within the law, of course) to try to anger them back. Usually driving really slow does the trick, or speeding up to prevent them from trying to pass me. Like I said, I get really mad.

4) In case you probably couldn't tell by now, I love puns and really cheesy jokes. They actually make me laugh out loud, regardless of how terrible they are.

5) I try to be nice when I'm speaking to people, but I have a hidden talent of always finding a way to accidentally offend or insult them somehow. I'm naturally not very fun to talk to if you get to know me enough.

6) I made a bet with a friend on here recently. The bet was that every time one of us updated their book, the other would have to update theirs immediately afterwards. I accepted the bet in blissful ignorance while the guy took that opportunity to go off of an extremely long hiatus.

Long story short, I owe this guy somewhere between 4-6 chapters, though we're not entirely sure because WE
LOST
COUNT.

7) For some reason, it's hard for me to make friends with people my age or older. But if the person is so much as two years younger than me, they love me somehow. I suddenly become an extremely charismatic person with them. I think I even get along better with my younger sisters' friends than my own friends XD

10) I can get very easily sucked into a fandom, but I can also just as easily leave it. All the books you see published in my bio? Those fandoms are dead to me (unless Destiny 2 can actually bring a decent campaign this time around).

11) I was always the second youngest in my class. That's probably because I started going to school a year earlier than I was supposed to. My best friend is the actual youngest for the same reason.

12) I'm kind of really addicted to coffee. Like, it's kind of out of control by now XD and the funny thing is that I didn't get addicted to it until people started telling me that I needed to stop drinking it :P though I did decide to make an effort to stop until Lest was over. Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of how well I did.

13) People tell me that I have a very strange accent when I speak Spanish, but it's because of the two very different places I was raised for big portions of my life. People claim to like it though, so I'm kind of proud of it, but at the same time I kind of wish I had the regular native accent from my real home.

~~~

And those were 13 more facts about my life. The rules say that I need to tag more people now.

Icecream_Puppy why do I always tag you? You never do these.
ApocalypticVeteran and neither do you XP
PrincessChainz or you
PumpkinMama or you
BrightShiningWolf not sure about you
TheFlamingFang not sure about you either but I kinda doubt it XD

But you're all the people I really feel like tagging anyways :P I am extremely tired and have a ton of work for my spring break so please wish me luck.

Kay Kay out.