Part of Why I Procastinate

Just a quick warning:
This chapter will be VERY, VERY LONG. Thank you.

For those of you who follow my books, you're probably aware that lately I am slacking big time on my updates. Part of the reason is because I've hit a huge writers block, and have no idea how to continue the story. But the other reason is because I'm spending too much time thinking about other books.

I'm frustrating myself because I have so many ideas for books that I want to publish, but I'm not letting myself until I finish my current project (which I will NOT put on hiatus).

So I thought maybe if I just post the ideas in one long chapter here, maybe if be able to get some of it off my chest and focus on what I'm working on now.

This is for those of you who have been with me since the beginning. Once upon a time, I had this book published here (under a very different cover). I had to delete it for two reasons:

First of all, it was horrible. So horrible. So, cringingly , horrible. So, cringingly, disgustingly, horrendously, horrible (my sister is currently asking me if I'm okay). I mean, just thinking about it makes me cringe and die. I burned this book, and changed the plot dramatically.

To give you an idea of how horrible it was, here's the plot. Twin siblings were escaping a group of people and landed in a forest. To make a long story short, the sister was taken in by a lucario clan and the brother was taken in by the rival zoroark clan. Then one day, the group that had kidnapped them came and captured all the Pokemon, and they made it their mission to rescue them.

Hate,HATE, H8, H473. I HATED THIS BOOK. If I told you what was going on through what I had written so far, you'd probably understand more. It was a made up region named the Likan region, with a made up evil organization called Team Diminish, and the two siblings split apart and the sister got arrested for not having proper clothing and broke out with some hipster girl and later met up with some other spoiled rich girl. And it was a horrible attempt at making a humorous book with stupid, unnecessary comments. I could go on. I wrote this while I was still learning how to write.

Anyways, the other reason I unpublished this book was because I was juggling it with two others and couldn't keep up with the updates.

Anyways, on to the new plot of this book. I put a LOT of thought into this book, including plot twists everywhere and an actually legitimate story with interesting connections.

It now takes place in the Sinnoh region. The siblings (no longer twins) named Matthias and Aurora (originally named Katashi and Yuki) live in the forest with Luxray, who has raised them for nearly their whole lives. They were once in custody of Team Galactic, back when they were just forming, but were poorly neglected. The scientists were extracting energy from electric Pokemon, including a Luxio. The Luxio notices the two children (who were roughly toddlers) and manages to escape with them and decides to raise them. Years later, the newly formed Team Galactic finds the forest they were living in and capture as many powerful looking Pokemon as they can, including Luxray. Aurora and Matthias split up to look for the people who took him, and Aurora finds herself lost in the human world, unable to communicate with the people or find out where to begin looking. She finds her way to Jubilife City, where she encounters Professor Rowan and his assistant, Dawn, attempting to fight off Team Galactic grunts. Aurora helps fight them off, but gets hit by a poison sting. The Professor and Dawn take her to the lab and treat her back to health, and later decide to try and help her adjust to the human world. Dawn takes Aurora along with her on her adventure to become the Sinnoh champion, and Aurora takes advantage of their travels to attempt to find the people who took Luxray.