I am a literal walking disaster

So I got stuck in a group project recently with some other girl, and we arranged to meet in the library to try and get stuff done. What should be common knowledge to most people by now is that group projects are horrible and should not exist, and I can truthfully say I am part of the reason why.

I got partnered up with a girl I wasn't familiar with, so when the period ended I was walking throughout the classroom calling for the girl who was fated to be my partner. We found each other, exchanged numbers, and went on our way.

The next day rolls around and we set up a decent time for us to meet up. The girl makes it to the library before I do and tells me where she's seated, but there is a problem.

One day has passed and I had completely forgotten what she looked like.

I looked like an idiot wandering the library in circles trying to find where she said she was sitting, and she couldn't find some courtesy to wave at me and make my life a bit easier.

At this point I'm getting somewhat anxious and I begin to text her, in desperate hopes of being able to find her. The following conversation ensues.

(I'll translate for those who can't follow my dumb Spanglish)

Me: Are you at the library?

Her: Yeah

Me: Which part?

Her: Bottom floor to the right

Her: Once you're inside you'll see me at a desk

Me: I'm gonna be honest I forgot how you looked like 😂

Her: Look behind you 😹

Me: I'm wearing a blue shirt and a hat

Her: I see you

Her: The table that has two computers

Her: Literally right behind you

Me: Please come find me 😂😂

Her: The other way

Her: Okay

After she finally spun me around and pretty much introduced herself again, she refused to acknowledge what had just happened and we managed to get some stuff done. This is... not exactly my proudest moment, but I was bored enough to share because why not :)