"Em come on."

"I will be right out."She yelled, loud enough for them to hear her while she gazed at her reflection in disgust one main question circled her head. How could she let something so dense affect her emotions in the worst way possible 'weakness.'

She despised weakness and that's what gave her the courage to promise to herself that from that day forth there was no more crying over the little things and everything that happened then is nothing but water under the bridge.

While she added makeup to her pale skin she told herself tonight she was starting a clean slate.

When she walked out of the bathroom after almost half an hour of debating with herself self she caught sight of Natalia and Arnold staring at her breathe taking image.

"How do I look?"

"Girl you look so fine that if I were straight, I would fuck you ."Arnold chuckled, gesturing with his hand as they all burst into laughter.

"One last thing," Natalia said removing the glasses off of her sister's face and breaking them into two uneven pieces.

"Ali, what the hell did you do? You know I can't see without those."She cried, snatching the glasses from her sister's hands.

"Why do you want to hide that beautiful face of yours."She exclaimed, handing her the pair of contacts.

"You are torture handed to me on a silver platter."She raged, stomping her feet towards the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, one last thing," Natalia yelled and Emilia turned towards her to see her holding 5-inch black stiletto heels.

"I am not putting those on!"

"Oh yes, you are."Natalia smiled mischievously.

"And why do you assume that I will?"She folded her arms giving her a questioning look.

"Because you love me."She implied giggling.

"No, I don't."She claimed to grab the heels from her sister.

Once Emilia finished she grabbed the dark blue clutch her sister had prepared for her and the two left her room quickly only to encounter their Mom.

"Are you guys leaving?"She gazed at the two with worry but she knew Arnold would protect them even when they are at fault.

"Yes, Mum do you need anything."Emilia had the habit of always asking her mom for every move she made.

"No baby I just want you guys to be safe."She pulled a strand of her long brown hair back and then took the twins into her embrace.

"Oh, I see because I am not one of your precious daughters it indicates I don't need a hug."A very deep voice said from behind them and the twins turned to see it was their little brother Noah.

Even though he was a teenager he always loved his Mom's warm hugs but never admitted this since he felt it was unmanly of him especially since he was the only guy in the house.

They all chuckled and took him into their embrace until Arnold walked into the room.

"Even though the sight of this family is heartwarming we best be leaving soon ladies."He chuckled slightly while putting his right hand on his chest.

"Alright, alright I will see you girls later hopefully."

They walked down the pinewood stairs and out into the garage until they reached Arnold's 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport. Soon enough they all hopped in and were on the road.

They soon stopped at the most famous bar that was located in the middle of the city. A tall, blonde, young man opened the car door for the ladies but Arnold walked out himself handing the keys to the valet.

"Welcome, Mr.Clark."

"Good Day, Mr.Adams."Arnold returned the same amount of respect that was given to him.

"Why are we here?"

"Just sit back and relax for once in your life Em."Arnold avowed while making gestures with his hands to represent a breathing task.

As soon as they entered the bar the rainbow-colored lights beamed on their faces as they stepped on shiny black tiled floors. The music was blasting through the speakers so loud they can barely hear each other.

"You want to dance Em," Natalia asked, practically yelling through her drum, and Emelie backed away quickly placing her index finger in her ear to make sure she did not have a hearing dysfunction.

"No, I'm just going....um to go sit at the...um bar stand."She said, rubbing her right shoulder shyly.

"Ok but don't drink too much I want to bring you back in one piece to your Mom," Arnold whispered in her ear.

"I have self-control, unlike Ali."She simpered while walking towards the bar.

She sat in the closest chair near the two and laid her head on the stand.

"What would you like to drink Madam."A deep but masculine voice gushed as she pulled her head up slowly to gaze at his tall, dark, and muscular figure as he ran his tongue over his lips she bit hers.

"What would you like to drink?"He reiterated, with a smirk plastered on his perfectly tan sculptured face.

"Whisky double."She ordered not thinking twice and he took a look at her petite structure.

"Are you sure? That's really strong."He asked giving her a concerned look.

"Why do you care?"She chuckled as he devoured another glass of the same burning liquid. 

He handed her the small crystal glass cup filled with brownish-yellow liquid and she quickly devoured it ushering for another and he did as told for the next two times but stopped her when she got to the third glass.

"I advise you against that unless you want to end up in some man's bed soon," he smirked pointing his finger at her as she ran her index finger on the rim of the glass.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind if you were the man or would you?"She said boldly and he ran a hand around his jawline.

"Not at all."He uttered, narrowing his glimmering blue eyes to her dark brown ones."You want to get out of here." he challenged and she smirked deviously, nodding as he walked around the bar stand intertwining their hands together.

Sooner than later they were kissing passionately, ripping each other's clothes off, as he trailed kisses against her neck and down to her breast. Emilia released a moan of sensation placing her hands on his muscular back as he laid her down on the bed.

**************

Hey babies

So tell me what you think?

Please vote if you like!!!!!

Please Vote!!!!!!