Why these little idiots are gonna get it later.

"Well, byee!" the couple both said in unison right before quickly heading out and fleeing out of the restaurant.

"No, wait!" the blue-eyed cutie got up from where he was sitting, probably in hopes of stopping the two but looked at me and sat back down.

Then it was us two. Alone.

Silence.

We just sat there quiet, exchanging stares at eachother.

I have no idea what to say.

What am I supposed to say?

I somehow built up the courage to actually form a sentence to slip out from my mouth.

"So how have you been?"

Really Mcvey!?

"Oh, I been good." the Scottish boy briefly answered my question.

"That's great to hear." I did a genuine smile, but it was more like a nervous smile because I was nervous.

Why am I nervous? Why does this boy have to do this to me!?

Silence again.

Now it was the other boy's turn to say something, because he began speaking.

"You look nice. I-I mean it's not like you-u don't always look nice, but I like what your wearing-g. It's not like I-I don't-t like what you always wear, but-t I-" he was stuttering, I couldn't help but giggle at him because he's so cute when he's stuttering and nervous.

"It's okay Connor, I know what you mean." I told the nervous boy that was sitting in front of me, while giggling to calm him down.

It's not a suprise that he turned a shade of pink. I just smiled at that, and stared adoringly into his eyes once more.

I guess he realized I was doing that because he looked into my eyes as well, smiling at me.

I wish I could touch you. Run my hands through your hair and body. Call you "mine".

That's when I disconnected our gaze and stared at the floor, because I know that will never happen.

It would, if you just had the balls to tell him how you feel.

That's when the boy who was right infront of me, started a conversation again.

"Have you thought of any song lyrics that we can use for our new album?"

"Actually, yeah. I have a few lyrics in mind that we can use." I mentioned.

"Sing them to me." the younger boy out nowhere, said that to me.

I was caught off guard, and the beautiful blue-eyed boy just looked at me with begging eyes.

"Please?" his voice was soft and sweet, so ofcourse I couldn't say no to him.

I didn't have to think twice, and started to sing the very few lyrics I had came up with.

"The best me has his arms around you.

And I know that I ought to be the one who's strong and just moves on.

Wrong never felt so right."

Once I was done singing, I looked at an in awe Connor just looking at me.

"That was beautiful." he commented on, and it meant alot to me because the lyrics are about him.

"Thank you." It made me so happy that he liked the lyrics, that I smiled like an idiot but I didn't care.

"Your welcome." the attractive Scottish boy, chuckled.

Still how many times does this boy has to chuckle or giggle to make me go crazy, and want him ?

I'm trying so hard to contain myself and not to grow another boner.

Instead, I look at this beautiful, hot, sexy, cute, adorable person that is sitting across from me and I feel like I should tell him my feelings for him.

Should I tell him?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

You know what?, fuck it. I'm telling him.

I take a breath in and out, and compose myself for what I'm about to confess.

"Connor, I have something I want to tell you." I started.

"What is it James?" he was concerned when he asked me, I could tell.

Here goes nothing.

"I-"

*
SUPRISE! yep you guys hate me probably. Go ahead and scream at me.

Cuz I'm leaving you guys right there ;) I'm leaving you hanging...cliffhanger! I haven't done one in a while so here you go.

Do you think James will tell Connor? What do you think will be his reaction? We shall see! ;)

Anwayyy, the jonnor in here is getting real...fuck! And James is still horny af for Connor ♡

You guys can thank Tradley! Buttt, I hope you guys liked this chapter xx Vote, comment, and share! Byeee! love youuu! ♡♡