Chapter 4

(Justin's P.O.V)

Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you.Like maybe they really hate you that much that they rather see you die than actually trying to be nice to you.Thats what I feel right now.I feel so empty.I feel lost.I feel alone.They just couldn't go a day without hurting or making me feel like trash.Not even one day of freedom.

Since Selena was my only protection.The whole day was utterly shitty.I can't even count how many times I got pushed down to the floor or tripped.The inappropriate groping of my ass I just couldn't take it anymore.

I was currently on the floor in the cafeteria dripping wet after Alex from my history class decided it would be funny to pour his whole large fucking soda on my head and not only that but being kicked in the stomach after that in front of everyone.

I wanted to cry so dahm bad but I didn't wanna seem weak as if that's not obvious."is the little cock sucker gonna cry?...Awe"How can someone that just moved to this school actually hate me so bad like nobody ever gives me a break.

I couldn't take it anymore I felt tears coming out and a sob broke through the opening of my mouth.Im sure I wasn't crying because of the kicks I just received cause my whole body was sorta numb from the cold soda but it was just emotional and mental pain that I couldn't hold in anymore.

The worst part that made feel so alone was when I looked over to see the teachers actually laughing along to the show I just put on.They tried to hide it when we made eye contact but I know what they did .

I had to get out of here.I couldn't be here another moment it was just too much for me.I honestly wanted to die I didn't even grab my things I just ran towards the exit of the school and out the front gate.The security was yelling at me to come back saying I wasn't allowed to leave but everything that happened right now was too much to handle.

I was running and crying through the sidewalk with my head down.I felt something hard hit my head and I fell on my ass and I felt kinda dizzy."Justin?"it was Selena.I saw her confused face and I launched towards her and she wrapped her arms around me.I broke down sobbing and shaking."justin what happened in there I was gonna walk you home?""They hurt me again sel...I can't take it anymore."I started to cry again."I'm sorry justin...I should have came today."

I just listened to her words while my head was pressed against her chest.I jumped away when I suddenly heard her scream her head off.I looked up at her and she had a brown bag covering her head.

I didn't know what to do.The dude in black was pulling her away and I jumped on to my legs and reached for her.I was gonna scream her name but I felt a wet cloth on my face.I smelled the cloth that was pressed tightly to my face.I was getting dizzy and I started to drift away.I thought I was blind or something but then realized I was falling asleep when I saw darkness grow around me.

(3O minutes later)

I started to open my eyes when I felt alot of movement around me.It felt comfy where ever I was but I was moving too much.I opened my eyes but I saw nothing but metal walls around me.I knew I was in a vehicle cause I can see outside the window and we were driving down the street.

I started to panic and I started getting little memories of what I just went through.I knew I got knocked out somehow but I started to cry when I remembered what happened to Selena.I also just realized I was alone in the back of someone's van.My hand's weren't tied up or anything so I started to bang on the walls and screaming for someone to help.I looked around for anything that can help me when suddenly I felt something vibrate in my my pocket.Tears of joy started to form at the brim of my eyes.

I took it out and opened up my messages.I looked through it until I saw Jason's name.I know it's stupid of me to not call 911 but I know Jason will save me.I don't then to hurt me if they hear me talking on the phone.