Chapter 13: Monster and Her Child

Lucia again ^^^

(UNEDITED ~ POINT OUT MISTAKES)

Chapter 13:

Monster and Her Child

Arriving home I saw no sign of Xavier or his wolf. I walked inside heading straight to my father's office, needing to explain everything to him right away.

"Father," I spoke, entering his office.

He was on his computer typing and look up once I spoke.

"Yes?"

"I have information on the group."

"Close the door and have a sit, let me call Raul."

I did as he asked and stayed silent as he called Raul by phone. A few minutes later, Raul walked into the office, closing the door behind him. He sat down on one of the chairs next to me, in front of my father's desk. My father nodded at me, telling me I could begin.

"They are werewolves," I said, waiting for their reaction.

Their faces stayed emotionless and just stared at me. I sat there waiting for them to realize I wasn't joking. Father turned to look at Raul, giving him a look, which Raul replied with his own look. I wasn't sure what this meant, did they think I was crazy or did they actually believe me.

"What else?" Father asked.

"They have these things called soul-mates, where two people are fated to be together and there's nothing they can do about it. Supposedly, I am Xavier's mate, at least that's what he explained. And apparently, many of our teens are mated to the teens in their group."

"What do you think about this?" Raul asked me.

"I believe they are werewolves, I saw Xavier turn into a wolf right before my eyes."

"What about mates?" Asked father.

"I believe Xavier and I have some type of connection. This connection is causing me problems."

"How so?" Raul asked.

"The day I went to finish off Sebastian, Xavier and some of his group members arrived. Turns out Sebastian is a werewolf and in his group. I killed him in front of them and ran off, once I got close to home Xavier tackled me down. I felt sparks run through my body and he felt it too, this is how he knew his 'mate' was the killer."

"Sparks?" Questioned father.

"Yes, when mates touch they feel sparks. That's what Xavier and I feel when we touch, so when he tackled me, he knew it was me."

They were acting very calm about this, this meant they either already knew about werewolves, or they didn't believe me.

"Thank you,  Lucia, you're dismissed," Father said.

"Father I have a question."

"Yes?"

"What should I tell them now that they know I killed one of theirs?"

"Just say he owed money to a gang and you were only completing a command. Describe the man in a very bad light and you say nothing more."

I nodded my head, getting up from the sit and walking out the door, closing it behind me. I walked down the hall and pushed the elevator button, getting in but keeping my hand on the door so it wouldn't close. Then I pushed the button for it to go to the last floor and got out of the elevator. I silently walked back to father's office and leaned my ear against the door. I had to make it seem like I left or else they would know I was listening to their conversation.