Chapter 15: Marking

Enrique♡Alejandro♡Juan

(UNEDITED ~ POINT OUT MISTAKES NICELY)

Chapter 15:
Marking

"When I get my hands on whoever did this, they will wish they were never born," Eric growled.

"Did they have a scent?" Xavier's father asked.

"No dad, they didn't, they were hiding their identity, we knew when the girl's wig fell off," Xavier said sitting in a chair behind the desk.

"Could it be the same group that killed Sebastian?" His father asked again.

"No. It wasn't Lucia, I couldn't smell her," he mumbled.

"But you didn't know the blonde girl was Lucia until you touched her," Eric said.

"But why would she threaten Alex? They are friends," Xavier reasoned.

"She's a selfish bitch who would do anything to save herself," Eric spat.

"Shut your mouth Eric, that's your future Luna!" Xavier snarled.

I chuckled as I watch them verbally fight back and forth as if I was watching TV. The cameras in the packhouse that I placed allowed me to see and hear what they were talking about. Currently, I was in Juan's office, he was our technology guy, his office was filled with different TV screens. His office was one whole floor of the house, he had men working under him watching the screens at all time. I was sitting in a chair watching a few screens in front of me that showed the inside of the pack house, such as the kitchen, the living room, and Xavier's office.

"What's so funny?" Juan asked, sitting down in a chair next to me.

"Oh just Xavier defending my honor as if I were innocent," I laughed.

"That boy really has feelings for you," Juan laughed.

"Yeah, I'm not even sure how or why," I replied watching how Xavier's father tried to calm them both down.

"It's the mate thing everyone was talking about," he said shrugging.

"I don't understand why more than half of us got paired with them," I said confused.

"Destiny?"

I shook my head at the laughable response.

"Could it be the group that killed that boss of the company? Or the one that killed Justin? Or perhaps the one that killed the man we found in the empty parking lot? What if it's the same group doing all this killing?" Xavier's father said.

I realized he was talking about the first three missions I had while I was here. The first where I had to kill a wealthy man, the second killing a teen who owed money, and the third when I went to pick up the package from a snobby guy who couldn't even kill me.

"I think Lucia's group is behind all these killings," Eric said.

Xavier growled angrily.

"I'm not saying she did it all, I'm saying her group did. We had none of these problems until her group moved into town," Eric added on.

"I believe Eric is right, you can't deny the truth because she's your mate. Remember she found Selene and she said Lucia was asking for money from the lady who kidnapped Selene then killed her," Xavier's father said sternly.

"What now?" Xavier sighed.

"Get closer to your mate, have someone watching her every move, put a few guards to watch their house and follow some of their people. Make sure they don't know we're on to them," his father said.