Chapter 2: A Brick Wall

Lucia's mate^^^

(UNEDITED ~ POINT OUT MISTAKES)

Chapter 2:
A Brick Wall

I was walking down the crowded hall towards the cafeteria with Enrique and Juan.

Juan had black buzz-cut hair, with icy blue eyes. He had a strong jaw-line, with high cheekbones. He was well built with an 8 pack. He had snake bites which were golden rings.

"Mis- I mean Lucia," Enrique quickly covered it up, "what class do you have after this?"

"I have Physical Education," I said thinking back to my timeline.

"What class do you guys have?" I questioned them.

"I also have Physical Education but Enrique has History," Juan told me, opening the cafeteria door for us.

I looked around the cafeteria for the rest of the boys. They were all sitting to the left side of the cafeteria. I walked towards them with Enrique and Juan right behind me. The boys filled up about 2-4 tables. The boys left three seats opened in the 'head' table for me, Enrique and Juan.

The head table had the higher ranking people in the mafia. I sat next to Javier and Juan sat next to me. There was already a plate in front of me with food. I slowly ate while talking once in a while. After a few minutes of listening to the boys talking, I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Roberto," Roberto looked up at me and everyone at the table became silent, "who is staring at me?"

The Roberto who sat across from me looked behind me trying to look for the source.

"A fake blonde," Roberto answered.

I nodded my head, they started chatting again. I stood up and walked out of the cafeteria before anyone said anything, after throwing away my food. I walked down the empty hall towards my locker, I heard foot-steps coming towards me. I opened my locker and grabbed my bag that had my extra clothes for Physical Education. I closed the locker and turned around only to come face-to-face with some girl.

She had shoulder length fake blond hair with light brown showing roots and dark brown eyes. She had a small button nose and a heart-shaped face. She was wearing way too much make-up. She was a couple inches taller than me with her heels, she was wearing blue jean shorts, with a black tank-top. Behind her stood a group of about 5 girls wearing something similar.

"Hi, my name is Stacey," the leader said with a fake smile, sticking her hand out. Damn, that's an unattractive voice.

"Hello," I replied and walked past them with a blank face, I did not want anything to do with them. I heard fast pace steps walking towards me and I was quickly pushed into the lockers with two of them holding my hands down and Stacey in my face.

"Don't walk away from me," she growled.

"Let me go before I do something you'll regret," I said without emotion, standing still.

"Oh, what are you going to do? I was actually trying to be nice to you," she said in my face.

"I said let me go," I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Not until you learn to respect me, I am now and forever higher than you so fucken learn to bow down."

I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek which caused my head to turn left. My hair was covering my face, I slowly turned my head to look at Stacey.