a new vision

My name is Justin and me and my friends are going to the zoo and we are wating in line so we can get on the cable car because we want to view the whole zoo from above for a change.then I notice my girlfriend Ashley walking towards me with her bestie Lana.

(Lana)
This is going to be awesome.

(Ashley)
Look it's our turn to get on the cable car.

(Worker)
Watch your step we don't have insurance.

(Justin)
What did he say.

(Ashley)
They don't have insurance.

(Lana)
Why are you standing here come on.

(Ashley)
Ok were comming don't rush us.

(Lana)
Hurry or were going to get left.

(Justin)
Come on Ashley before Lana kills us.

Justin's vision

The cable car starts shaking and then this girl named Brittany goes through the window and falls in the water with piranhas and they eat her.then Kyle falls into the water and so does kacy and they die.max trips and his head goes through the window and he dies instantly.Jake cries then he falls out of the cable car and he is eaten by the fish.Lana falls and she is eaten.me and Ashley hang onto the cables.Ashley starts to slip but I grab her hand, she slips even more and she falls screaming into the water and she doesn't come back up.the fish go and eat everyone else's bones and fleash then I fall into the water and I come back up and I look up and then the cable car fell and crushed me and I died.

Vision over

Justin's p.o.v

I look over and I see Lana and she says this is gonna be awesome.and some guy spits in front of me.and when Ashley says its our turn to get on the cable car I freak out and I leave so does Ashley, lana, Brittany, max, kyle, and kacy.

(Brittany)
What is your problem Justin.

(Justin)
I...I..I...saw...it..hap..hap..happen.

(Ashley)
What did you see Justin.

(Justin)
I saw the cable collapse and everyone died.

(Kacy)
Omg look the cable car is collapsing.

(Brittany)
What the****.

(Lana)
How did you know.