skipped and the end

(Elizabeth)
Molly you should go and check on sam.

(Molly)
Ok,Alyssa are you comming.

(Alyssa)
Ok lets go.

Alyssa and Molly are at the airport because they followed Sam's car.

(Alyssa)
Molly look there is Sam.

(Molly)
Where is he Alyssa.

(Alyssa)
He is over there entering the flight that says 180,and he is going to Paris.

(Molly)
What we have to stop him Alyssa before he gets on that plane.

Molly and Alyssa are on the plane with Sam.

(Molly)
Sam come on,get off of this plane I don't feel right.

(Sam)
No I'm staying you guys can leave but I staying and that's final.

(Alyssa)
Bye then.

Sams p.o.v

The plane takes off and we are calm until the plane starts shaking violently and the side of the plane where Molly is explodes and I am literally holding Molly's hand so she won't blow out of the plane but she can't hang on much longer so she flies out of the plane screaming and she gets split in half by the planes wing and the plane explodes and I die because I am burned to death.

Alyssa's p.o.v
I am in the cafe when I hear about flight 180 crashing and how there are no survivors,and when I hear that I think about the plane number and I knew Sam and Molly died because the plane number was 180.I start to tear up and then I see three people sitting at a table in the cafe,they look like the others who cheated death with Elizabeth.then two trucks start driving towards the cafe.the two girls at that table die then the boy dies,the first truck starts comming towards me I dodge it but the second truck kills some more people and you can hear there bones cracking.the truck comes towards me and I scream as loud as I can and then the truck hits me and everything turns black.