Chapter 6

Lene us played by Helen Mirren

Mark is played by Richard Branson

1 Week Later

"Honey, were closing down..." the owner at the bakery I currently work at said.

"What!"

"Me and my husband are selling the shop," she says it firmly.

"B-b-I love the shop! You can't give it away. And my job!"

"I'm sorry hun, but maybe you can buy the shop and make it into a new bakery. Me and Mark are moving to Italy. We think a new location will be good for us,"

"I'm going to miss you guys, you were like the parents I never had!" I say sadly.

"Oh we'll miss you too honey!"

"Where is Mark? Couldn't he be here to tell me this as well!?" I say pretending to be angry.

Lene (pronounced lay-na) chuckled.

"He's busy..."

"Doing what?"

"He is trying to f-"

Her sentence is cut short by a loud shout of 'surprise'. It is said no other than the man himself, Mark.

"Hi sweetie, "

I go to give him a hug.

"You came in to early," Lene hisses at Mark.

"Sorry love. It seems my hearing is getting worse,"
Her eyes soften considerably and she snuggles up to her husband.

"Yeah, because your getting old," she jokes.

"Yeah I am, but my love for you never changes," he stares at her with so much love and Lene sends the same expression back. He leans down and gives her a peck on the lips. I feel like I'm intruding on a moment.

"Eeehhh, should I leave? It looks like you two are having a moment," I say awkwardly from the side lines.
Way to embarrass yourself Savi.