"I'm sure he get you into that fancy academy. I mean he is already getting me a Jeep," Marley shrugged putting some chips in her mouth.

"You're getting a jeep?! You don't even know how to drive!" Kevin said and Marley shrugged.

"Thanks Marls, but Mrs Blossom's Uncle is on the board for the academy, this is a pretty sweet deal," Archie said and Marley frowned.

"I just don't think it's a good idea going into a forest with the blossoms, back me up Betts," Marley said making Betty sigh and look at Archie.

"I think it's a great idea," Betty said shrugging.
"Thank you Betty," Archie said thankful someone is agreeing with him.

"Yeah, and while your there would you talk to Polly for me? I just want to make sure she's okay." Betty asked and Archie nodded.

"Definitely." Archie said and Betty smiled at him saying a quick thank you.
"And don't worry, Ronnie. I can take care of myself," Archie said and Veronica smiled.

"Famous last words, Archiekins." Veronica said before putting a strawberry in her mouth. Marley stood up and brushed some crumbs off her jeans.

"I'm going to call Drew and Dakota, I haven't seen them all day," Marley said and the others nodded. Marley left the room and pressed call.

"Hello?" Drew's voice groggily said.
"That doesn't sound healthy," Marley said and Drew hummed before responding.

"Let me put the phone on speaker, I'm with Dakota," Drew said and shortly after Dakota spoke.

"Hey Marley," Dakota said sounding even worse than Drew. Marley frowned and leaned against the wall next to the student lounge.
"You sound even worse, what happened guys?" Marley asked.

"We got food poisoning. Dakota cooked one of her Vegan meals and now we are knocking on deaths door," Drew said and she could hear Dakota throwing up in the background Marley scrunched up her nose.

"It wasn't that bad," Dakota said groggily after she had thrown up.
"Kots, we have had seven buckets of vomit between us combined," Drew said through the receiver and Marley gagged.

"So at one point you guys had to share a bucket?" Marley asked disgust dripping from her tone.

"Yup, Drew was too lazy to go to the toilet," Dakota said and Marley frowned again.
"That's pretty fucking disgusting," Marley said.

"It's not like we are surrounded by buckets of vomit. Our dad gave us two buckets and we have to dump the contents in the toilet every so often," Dakota said and Marley raised an eyebrow.

"Drew, why didn't you just throw up in your own bucket then? Where's James?" Marley asked the twins

"Kota's bucket was closer and Dad had appointments today he wanted to cancel but we told him not to," Drew explained and Marley nodded even though they can't see her.

"Okay. I have to go now guys, get well soon, and please do not come into school if you still feel sick," Marley said and the twins collectively said goodbye before hanging up.

Marley sighed and made her way to her next class.
-------------------------------------------------------
When Marley got home she hung her jacket on the hook before walking into the kitchen where he aunt and her mom were sitting.