Chapter 19

"Mommy! Don't forget my polar bear!" David frantically yelled and ran over to me holding the stuffed animal by the ear.

"Do you no want to take him on the plane with you?" I asked him but he handed me the bear anyway.

"No. I don't him to get lost." I nodded at him and placed the bear in the suitcase.

"Babe?!" Liam yelled from the room beside the one David and I are in.

"Yeah? What's wrong?!" I yelled back while folding one of the small shirts of David's and packing it away.

"Have you seen my green Jack Wills hoodie?!" I heard some drawers opening and closing again. I sighed and sat the shirt down I was folding.

"Keep packing your toys baby, I'll be right back." I told David and he gave me a simple 'ok' then I walked out of the room and into mine and Liam's. He noticed me and stopped looking, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I can't find it anywhere!" he complained then dropped his hands rubbing them over his face.

"Li, calm down. It's in the laundry room, I washed it yesterday." I slightly laughed because his frustration was so cute.

"Stop laughing." He said but I saw the hint of joking tone to it. "I am stressed and I feel like I don't have enough time." He went back to throwing things into a suitcase without even bothering to fold them. He only had one small bag since he left most of his things on the bus because he was only home for two days.

"You are frustrated and its cute." I told him and handed him his pair of sunglasses on the dresser. He mumbled a thank you the stuffed them in a bag.

"I'm not frustrated." He defended himself.

"Yes you are." I held back a laugh but it still escaped my mouth. "And stressed." I added on.

"Maybe a little. Can you please go and finish packing David's things, they are going to be here in fifteen minutes." Liam said kissing my temple quickly then running around the room again.

I left the room and back into David's. I packed the last of his things and put it all downstairs by the door. I got David to put his coat on and had him already to leave.

"Liam, babe! Are you ready!?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes!" He yelled and appeared at the top of the stairs with his two bags. "Zayn just text me, they are just pulling up." He said once he was standing next to me downstairs.

"David, come here." I grabbed David, picking him up and hugged him. "I am going to miss you so much baby." I whispered in his ear.

"I'm going to miss you too Mommy." He said kissing my cheek.

"I want you to be extra, extra good for Daddy, understand?" I told him being very serious. I really don't want him to be a handful when Liam is supposed to be working.

"I will. I pinky promise." He said sticking his pinky finger out. I wrapped mine around his, sealing the promise.

"Your day just got better because Louis is here!" Louis yelled as he opened the front door, stepping into the house.

"Louis not so loud." Liam scolded him while rolling his eyes.

"Uncle Louis!" David yelled squirming out of my arms and running over to Louis.

"Eh! My little superman!" Louis yelled picking David up and holding him above his head while running around the house screaming 'Superman' as David acted like he was flying. I saw Zayn and Harry helping Liam with the bags and Niall looking for food in the kitchen.