Chloe's Permission

Narrator's POV

Grizzly opened the door and guess what? It was Chloe. [As you know Chloe was one of the close friends of the three bears. She is a girl on college but we dont judge her height.]

"Hey Grizz!" Chloe greeted.
"Oh look guys it's Chloe!" Grizz called his brothers and let Chloe come and sit on the couch with some snacks.

"So, what pushed you here Chloe?" Panda asked.
"I just wanted to ask permission." Chloe said politely.
"Ask permission? For what?" Grizz wonders.
"We have a project in school. We need to make a short film about being clean. And... we wanted to borrow your house. No offense but your house is a little messy. We could use it in our film and at the same time, you get a free cleaning service." Chloe explained throughly.
"If that's the case, sure!" Grizz said.
"You can go to the mall or hangout with other people outside while we are filming." Chloe added.
"This is cool man i want to go and hangout with other people." Panda said with all his heart.
"Ice Bear wants adventure." Ice Bear was excited.

"Before you leave guys, I have something for all of you. Honey Wasabi Gummies coming up!" Chloe gave them the Wasabi Candy they've always liked since she let them taste them.
"Guys, lets comb our fur and get ready!" Grizz shouted with courage.

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Message:

What do you think will happen in their hangout? Would they know what does the shadows mean in their adventure? Read futher to know more and enjoy!