yi

"why have i never seen him before?"

"who?" jinyoung panted as the two jogged their mile side by side.

"the guy with the blonde hair," jaebum replied breathlessly, glancing at the track ahead of them. a few of those athletic kids were still sprinting and were almost finished with their first lap, while jinyoung and jaebum were making an effort just to jog a whole lap without pausing. he glanced behind him, seeing the groups that usually didn't care about their grade on mile runs and noticed the blonde he was talking about. "there, behind us."

jinyoung peered behind him as well to see exactly who jaebum was talking about but soon rolled his eyes and jogged a bit faster. "what's so special about him?"

jaebum panted a few times before answering, "he's so fucking cute."

"i would appreciate you not getting a boner in those p.e. shorts, thanks," jinyoung said in a slightly disgusting tone and continued to ignore jaebum, running ahead of him. jaebum, on the other hand, wouldn't stop looking back at the cute guy he never noticed until that very period. a few months had already passed since school started, so it was a total mystery as to how he never realized a guy like him was in his class. maybe it was because jaebum was too focused on seeing whether the coach wasn't looking so he could skip out on those jumping jacks and burpees.

jaebum slowed down his jogging pace when he noticed that guy was getting closer and was eventually jogging right besides him. he almost thanked jinyoung mentally for ditching him so he could have a chance like this. the other glanced at jaebum strangely, a few drops of sweat falling down his temples in a way that probably turned on jaebum to some extent.

"hey," jaebum flashed a toothy grin. "how are you?"

the other raised an eyebrow. "i'm running the mile," he breathed out, "i'm doing terrific."

"i feel you," jaebum shrugged with a soft chuckle, cursing at himself on the inside for asking that stupid question. "what's your name?"

"youngjae."

"cool. i'm-"

"-jaebum. i know," youngjae interrupted the older before he could finish introducing himself, catching him by surprise. he glanced up to him again momentarily before staring back down at the sandy track. "no one in this class doesn't know your name."

jaebum mouthed 'oh' although youngjae wasn't looking anymore, feeling like he definitely failed his attempt at flirting or whatever that was. while youngjae wasn't paying attention, jaebum ran a few quick glances down his body and was captured by his pale legs. they weren't too thin or too thick and looked like they had soft, baby skin. jaebum inhaled sharply and bit his lower lip when thinking about touching his thighs, although he felt guilty for having such perverted thoughts.

the rest of their mile run was in silence since they had to pant heavier the more they traveled. jaebum's pace was slower than usual in order to jog besides youngjae as if he was stuck to him. youngjae did find that a bit odd and tried to ignore it, but it was difficult to ignore someone as damn good looking like im jaebum. the coach yelled their time once they passed the line, youngjae immediately plopping down onto some nearby grass in order to catch his breath. to his surprise (and horror), jaebum sat with his legs crossed right next to him. his muscled calves were threatening to youngjae, so he moved himself away a few centimeters subtly, not wanting to seem rude or anything.

"good job," jaebum said out of nowhere not sarcastically.

"...thanks."

jaebum flashed a wide grin at youngjae, which freaked him out and caused him to stare down at his feet. why was he even talking to him in the first place? and it had been months since they've been in that same class, the same period every day. why did jaebum introduce himself like they've never seen each other before?

"do you mind if i have your number-"

"heads!" someone yelled from afar. a football was bouncing towards the two's way, mostly directed where youngjae was. jaebum's instincts were fast and he tugged on youngjae's arm, pulling him closer so that he'd avoid being hit by the football. within the span of a mere few seconds, jaebum's senses tingled because he could feel youngjae's hot breaths against the exposed part of his neck and he squished the soft skin on his arm. accompanying all that was the widened mouth of youngjae and his surprised facial expression.

fuck. he was actually about to have a boner, and that was bad news for his pair of shorts.

"what were you saying?" youngjae asked after slowly and awkwardly pulling his arm away from jaebum's grip. he noticed how jaebum was acting weird all of a sudden, tugging uncomfortably on the rim of his shorts. was there a bug that bit him on the leg or something?

"oh- uh..." jaebum murmured as he hissed quietly. he felt embarrassed because he knew youngjae was looking at him as though he was crazy, and that he was actually having some issues 'down there' in p.e., out of all the classes it could've happened in. "i-i'll talk to you about it in the locker room later, okay?"

"okay?" youngjae replied, confused as he watched jaebum dash away to the nearby bathroom.

jaebum felt gross at himself for having to do this during sweaty and exhausting physical education once he shut himself in one of the stalls. he pulled down his shorts and exhaled heavily, staring blankly at the ceiling.

goddamn you, youngjae, he thought to himself.

(a/n: thought my stories didnt have enough sin so i came up with this beauty)