You looked at the phone and the contact name.

{Baby ♥︎}

Your heart pounded fast when you saw the name.

Y/N: "You're making me blush."

You said sarcastically as you put your number into his phone.
.
.
Finally you arrived to the apartment and lifted up your hair in a ponytail, feeling dazed. You grabbed your pjs and went to shower. While Kaneki went in his bedroom reading a book.

Y/N: "I'm going to shower."
Kaneki: "Mmm."

You ran the water and put some upbeat music on to make you feel in the mood. As the music started playing, you started dancing while taking off your clothes and going in the shower singing along with music.

Y/N: "Oh~! Plz don't be sad! Because I'm hereeee! Right at your side! Woo~"

When singing loud, Kaneki put down his book and in curiosity he sneaked by the bathroom, hearing you sing. He chuckled. Since your bedroom was next to the bathroom, he went inside and opened your door to your bed.

Kaneki: "She's so cute."

He found a guitar in your room and furrowed his brows as he grabbed it and started playing it.

Kaneki: "Since when did she play guitar?"

Getting out of the shower, you dried yourself off and put on a tank top with no bra on, then a pair of panties, and then shorts. Walking into your room, you were drying your hair with the towel and saw Kaneki in your room.

Y/N: "Hey! Get out!"

You hit him with a towel and started chasing him around your room.

Kaneki: "Wait! I wasn't trying to be a pervert."
Y/N: "Don't lie!"

He grabbed a book from your shelf and used it as a shield.

Y/N: "Argh! There's no use."

You sat down and laid on your bed. You looked over to Kaneki. While minutes passed, you were bored.

Y/N: "Do you wanna have a drink?"
Kaneki: "Late at night?! T-that's so sudden? Why?"
Y/N: "I don't know. I never tried drinking in a long time, the only time I tried it was when I finally turned 21 and it just so happened that-"
Kaneki: "Eum, ok. Besides I can handle a few drinks."

Kaneki walks out to the kitchen and comes back in the room with one bottle of alcohol.

Kaneki: "Umm, you might wanna take it easy though."
Y/N: "Then watch over me will you?"

You heard him but quickly grabbed the bottle and poured it into shot glasses.

Y/N: "I'll take the first drink."

As you drunk it, you winced at the bitter taste of alcohol. You groaned and laid back down on your bed. You put your lower palm on your head. You got back up, already drunk. Your speech was drunkly spoken.

Y/N: "Yo, Kaneki! Shpshs. Don't say anything and come here."
Kaneki: "What?"

You got up and walked towards Kaneki.

Y/N: "I'm drunk aren't I?? Ha! Even I know it!"

You fell into his arms as he grabbed you. You chuckled.

Y/N: "Wah~ look at you. Catching me."

The tips of your nippled were showing through your tank top. He quickly let go of you.

Kaneki: "Y-you're not wearing a b-bra?!"
Y/N: "Eung? Why? You wanna a little peek?"

You slowly teased him and put the straps down.

Kaneki: "No! Don't!"

You bit your lip and saddened your face.

Y/N: "Hmm, Kaneki. When I said start as new I didn't really mean it."
Kaneki: "I know."

You grabbed onto his collar and started kissing his neck.

Y/N: "Kaneki... Please don't tell anyone that I got drunk. Hmmm~"

Kaneki pulled you closer.

Kaneki: "I didn't even get a drink."
Y/N: "No drinking! I need you conscious for this part."
Kaneki: "What is it?"

You pulled him down and breathed close to him.

Y/N: "Kiss me again... Please I won't ask for it again. It's just tonigh-"

He interrupted your sentence and kissed you. Passionately and long.