Thirty Seven

Lillie POV

when I woke up I had a familiar feeling I knew I had felt like this quite a few years ago my stomach was doing flips my heart was throbbing and I had little tiny butterflies flying around in my stomach also and I hadn't felt like this since my ex-boyfriend, when I opened my eyes slightly I noticed that I had my head buried into a hoodie and I could feel a weight on my shoulders but quite close to my neck I looked a little to my left to see that I was buried deeply into Simon's chest I was confused a little but I'm not going to lie it did feel nice and comfortable. When I sat up properly I saw Poppy and Tobi staring at me and smiling at me also.
"What are you smiling at?" I asked
"No reason." Tobi said happily I then felt and arm around my waist and when I looked up I saw Simon with his flat hair that had no product in it smiling at me I looked up at him quite confused but that soon disappeared when the tent door unzipped and in walked JJ and Josh who looked at Simon and I and like Poppy and Tobi started smiling when I looked back at Simon the sun light had hit him in the eyes and his blue eyes twinkled in the light and like before, it made me feel funny. Simon was still smiling along with the rest of them and I was getting a bit paranoid and angry about the whole thing.
"Is someone going to tell me what is going on?" I asked them all as everyone was now awake, they all exchanged looks like they did at the hospital when I first woke up from my coma
"Don't worry about it Lillie." Georgie said
"Well I will if I'm the only one who doesn't know why people are smiling at me. Even Simon knows and he wasn't even awake when I was how does he know and I don't!" I said loudly
"Just don't worry about it." Simon said calmly in his morning voice which I had to admit was so cute and sexy. But I can't be falling for him he's not my type but in some way I find him so attractive yet something was so familiar about him I just didn't what.
"Just forget it." I said bluntly, I then unwrapped myself from Simon's grip and walked out of the tent.
"Lillie wait!" I heard Simon say
"Just give her time Si." I heard Vik say even though it was muffled I could still work out who was talking to who. I had my backpack with me which did have a spare change of clothes in so I walked into the toilet block and got changed in there.

I put my old clothes into my bag and carried my bag on my back, I did walk for quite a while and I don't even think I was in the festival park anymore because I found a big hill covered in daisies and in the centre of the hill was a big flat round...

I put my old clothes into my bag and carried my bag on my back, I did walk for quite a while and I don't even think I was in the festival park anymore because I found a big hill covered in daisies and in the centre of the hill was a big flat round rock so I walked over to it and put my bag down by the side of it and climbed onto it and sat down with crossed legs. I didn't really like being by myself I always liked company so I called Sarah to come and sit with me but I didn't call Sarah I accidentally called Simon by mistake and very quickly he answered my phone call to him before I could hang up.
'Lillie you okay?' He asked me
'I'm lonely.' I replied
'I'll come and see you.' Simon said
'Okay' I then hung up on Simon and waited for him to come and see me and he didn't take that long considering how far away from the festival I was.
"Lillie." He smiled with relief
"Did you follow me here Simon?"
"Could not (?!)" he said sarcastically, I just laughed a little and rolled my eyes as he came to sit down on the rock next to me.

"So earlier, I'm sorry I was like so close to you when I woke up." I apologised
"No it's okay don't apologise."
"Well I might as well be honest with you seeing as last night I said that you weren't my type. *sigh* when I woke up lying next to you I felt weird but not in a bad way my heart was throbbing I had butterflies in my stomach and it was also doing flips and when I was buried close into your chest it felt good."
"Oh right okay." He said awkwardly
"Sorry that was really creepy."
"No it's okay it was just a shock that's all." He smiled slightly at me
"You know you're different Simon Minter, I feel like I've known you most of my life like you are so familiar to me I just don't know where from." I sighed
"Well maybe if you get to know me you can find out." He suggested to me
"What like from the beginning?"
"Yeah from the beginning if you want to?" He asked quietly I could tell that he was slightly nervous and strangely so was I
"Yeah I would like that. We could be proper friends." I smiled brightly at him
"Yeah like best friends." He smiled back
"Definitely." I said looking out into the distance. Simon and I just sat in silence for a while taking in the cold brisk air against our skin, but something was holding me back and I knew exactly what it was.
"Fuck starting from the beginning." I said quickly, Simon then turned to face me and he was slightly confused, I then crashed my lips into his and he didn't hold back we made out passionately. When we pulled a part I smiled and laughed a little at what I just did
"You know I have been wanting to do that for ages." Simon says to me
"You know. So have I." I admit to him with a slight smirk and quickly we were soon carrying on from earlier.