Nineteen

Christmas Day

"Wake up it's Christmas!" Poppy said as she came rushing into my room and jumping onto my bed waking me up which made me laugh.
"Yeah I know." I said with a smile
"Well come on, Tobi has done breakfast for us then we are all going to see the others and open our presents there." She smiled, Poppy pulled me out of bed I had just enough time to grab a hoodie and put it on, Poppy was always a big fan of Christmas its like she became a little kid again but it always made me laugh. I got downstairs to see Tobi lying out food on the table for us to eat when I sat down Tobi gave me a smile and handed me a plate full of pancakes to eat.
"Too bad JJ isn't here he would love all these pancakes." I joked which made the other two laugh
"So what time are we seeing the others?" I asked Tobi
"Well when we've finished here and I've cleaned up and gotten ready we'll go so I guess about eleven thirty, twelve round about that time."
"Okay cool." I smiled as I started to eat the pancakes.
When I finished I went back upstairs and saw that I had a message from Cal so I checked to see what he wanted.
'Merry Christmas Lillie.'
'Merry Christmas Cal.' I replied
'I'll speak to you later I'm just arriving at my parents house.'
'See ya.' I put my phone on charge and then got changed into some clothes.

' I put my phone on charge and then got changed into some clothes

(*Time Skip*)

I did my makeup and grabbed my camera that my mum had gotten me as an early Christmas present to use, we were then all ready to leave and go to the boys house, I took all the presents in a bag and put it on my back and got into Poppy's car with the other two and we drove to the house, it didn't take long but when we got there I was actually dreading it I didn't want to mgo in.
"I can't do it." I panicked Tobi looked at me and smiled
"Look it will be fine, just stay out of his way and he'll stay out of yours I promise that you'll be fine Lillie." He said I then took a deep breath in Andalusia three of us walked into the flat for me to be bombarded with a hug from JJ which took me by surprise
"Lillie!" He shouted as he hugged me
"Merry Christmas JJ." I smiled
"Have you got my presents in there?" He pointed to my bag
"Maybe?" I said slowly while teasing him, we then walked into the living room too see all the others sitting down and smiling while taking photos.

"Great you're all here." Georgie said with a smile Georgie then walked over with a boy.
"I don't think we've met I'm-" I was about to introduce myself but then he already knew who I was
"You're Lillie Dent, I'm Charlie it's nice to finally meet you." He smiled as I gave him and Georgie a hug I then saw everyone else and said hello then I saw Corey who was smiling at me brightly
"You okay?" He asked
"No but I've just got to get over it." I said quietly, I then heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw Simon walk into the living room, he looked at me and lowered his head both of us trying so hard not to make eye contact.
"I think we should do the presents." Kara smiled
"Yeah sure." Alex said, her and Simon would share looks and it confused me but I didn't pay any attention to it. When we gave out all of our presents Corey handed me mine
"We weren't doing presents." I said
"Well I lied." He smiled as he handed me a little blue box when I opened it it was a necklace with a stone in it, it was my birth stone it was so pretty as it gleamed in the light I hugged Corey tightly and thanked him.

"Um, I have yours Simon, I couldn't exactly get rid of it because I got it before we.. broke up." I handed him the wrapped presents and when he opened them his face lit up
"You got me the new Adidas football boots, and a jacket. Thanks Lillie."
"Yeah well I couldn't exactly give them away." I said bluntly he then handed me my present
"Well since you gave me mine, here have yours." I unwrapped the present carefully and it was a collage of the photos that Simon and I had taken together tears ran down my face when I looked at it
"You don't like it. Here I'll take it back." He said reaching out his hand which touched me and I immediately pulled away
"No I love it, thank you." I sniffled the whole room went quiet from the awkward silence but JJ then made it better by making noise.

It was later on and all of us had our Christmas Dinner so we were playing board games and just having a good time, I had taken a quite a lot of photos on my new camera I then approached Simon who was sitting on the couch texting someone when I came over he immediately hid his phone and put it away in his pocket.
"I just came to say thanks for the present I wasn't lying you know I really do love it."
"Good I'm glad." He said bluntly
"Oh okay well I guess I'll leave you alone then." I said cautiously
"Yeah okay." I stood up and gave him a weird look and walked away when I checked my phone I got a snap chat from Cal.
'How's Christmas going over there?'
'Good thanks what about you?'
'Yeah it's good, wish I was with you though'
'Are you drunk Cal?' I asked
'Nope completely sober why?'
'No reason, you should have stayed here it would have been so much better if you were here as well.'
'Well I'm coming back for New Years so we can hang out then xx'
'Yeah great, well I have to go but I'll text you later bye xx'

I stopped messaging Cal and went to see Harry and JJ who were busy trying to work the drone that I had gotten JJ I sighed heavily and laughed and helped them with it as they struggled to figure it out for them selves. While I was doing it I watched Simon and Alex walk out of the room, I quickly sorted out the drone and followed them outside into the back garden. I hid behind the wall so they couldn't see me.
"It feels great to get out of there. I haven't spoken to you yet properly at all today." Alex smiled
"Yeah I know well at least we have these few minutes before it looks suspicious." Simon said
"A few minutes is all we need." Alex smirked then suddenly they both started to kiss each other passionately I gasped with shock and ran round the corner and stood behind them both.
"You're kidding me right?!" I snapped
"Lillie I-" Simon tried to speak
"Don't just don't, why him Alex why?" I sobbed as tears ran down my face
"I'm sorry I really am."
"You knew how much I loved him you know that I still do."
"I'm sorry." She said
"Deny that it wasn't her all this time."
"I'm sorry Lillie." Simon said with tears in his eyes all I got was silence again I gasped out in pain, Simon came running over to me
"Don't touch me, I hate you both. You are dead to me the both of you, that's what all the looks and texts were about Oh my God I was so stupid thinking that you actually loved me and that you were sorry, Harry! *covering mouth with hand in shock* what about Harry this isn't fair on him you both mean the absolute world to him and you betrayed him. Both of you dead to me." I sobbed as I ran out of the garden in tears, I ran back into the house and hid away from everyone under the stairs in the storage cupboard and just cried hysterically because it hurt. It already hurt knowing that Simon had been cheating but to be with my best friend it killed me inside I felt like dying that my life had no purpose anymore. This was definitely the worst Christmas ever.