Forty Two

Once I finished recording which took about two hours I walked over to Simon who was cradling a sleeping Daisy in his arms I smiled sweetly at him as I I approached him with Sam walking beside me.
"Right so shall we talk?" Sam asked me
"Um yeah sure." I smiled as I walked away from the set with Sam, Simon and Daisy in his arms. We sat down in a little office in the building that belonged to Sam,
"Right when we both decide to basically show Daisy to the world we will need to cover every inch of the story so that there are no knew surprises when the paparazzi decide that they can twist the story to either make you or Simon bad people." Sam explained seriously to us, Simon and I exchanged looks and then in synchronisation we looked down at Daisy and then nodded at Sam.
"Well the whole story is that about a few month ago Simon told me that he had a daughter and of course I was shocked and a little bit scared because I didn't know what this was going to mean for us. Once he told me that Daisy was already up for adoption and there wasn't much he could do about it not going to lie it was a relief but my feelings didn't matter at this point it was all about him. So during the course of the few months the people who were going to adopt Daisy suddenly backed out so I secretly had a meeting and decided that I would adopt her and she would be Simon's birthday present, so when the day finally came around on September seventh I got out the adoption forms for Simon to sign but he didn't know what they were; I told him that they were business forms that needed a second signature. Later on that day I went to go and pick Daisy up and bring her home with me as a surprise for Simon which worked and just like I thought he instantly fell in love with his daughter like she had always been apart of our family." I explained to Sam in full detail and he took it all in.

(*Time Skip*)

After I had explained everything to Sam he wrote it down in notes and put it to the side to keep, he was expecting for something about Daisy and Simon to come up when I do an interview either just before the film or when we got to the premiere on the red carpet. Daisy was getting tired and restless so Simon and I took her home and put her to bed, I then went into my bedroom with Simon and lied down on my bed.
"Do you think they'll ask questions about Daisy's birth mum?" I asked
"I really don't know Lillie, but as far as I'm aware you are Daisy's mum and no one else." Simon smiled to me as he kissed the top of my head lightly.
"I want you to move in with me." Simon suddenly blurts out of nowhere
"We talked about this Simon, *sigh* the whole reason that Daisy is living with me is because there isn't enough room for us both to be living with you." I say seriously as I sit up properly on my bed
"But I can talk to the boys and we can convert the spare room into Daisy's room and obviously you would stay in my room, I really want this Lillie because I want to spend more time with you and Daisy." Simon said
"Look I'll only agree to it if the boys are okay with it." I reply back to him
"I'll talk to them when I go home." Simon smiles at me brightly. For the rest of the day Simon and I just watched films and played with Daisy until he had to go home to go and film and edit some videos