Ten

I pulled away from Simon and laughed a little, I pushed my hair out of my eyes and walked to the door to leave and so did he, we walked outside and I locked up the Cafe, leaving the key in the flower basket like Allison would tell me to do so she could find it.
"So what now?" Simon asked
"I don't know, I'm not here for long I'm here for three weeks then I've got to home." I sighed heavily as we walked down the street
"But this is you home, with me and your friends I had always been your home." He said
"No it hasn't this was my home but not anymore this didn't become my home when I left to forget about you."
"So what do we do?" He asked
"Can't we just enjoy these three weeks together and then go back to normal."
"Fine but it won't go back to normal after you leave and you know it won't."
"I don't want to argue with you about this Simon I'm not going to argue I did a lot of that when I was living here please can we just have fun the next three weeks and then we can decide what to do when I need to leave." I said slowly, Simon didn't say a word he just grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek and we carried on walking down the dark street.

Simon walked me home we stood awkwardly on my door step,
"So I guess I'll see you soon?" He asked
"Y-yeah definitely, bye Simon." I smiled and so did he just before he left and walked home. I walked inside my flat and when straight to bed because I was so tired, I knew that Simon and I couldn't be together his lifestyle was completely different from mine he lived here and I lived in America and I hated long distance relationships I thought they were pointless but somehow I wanted to make it work with Simon and I was determined to make it work whatever the risk was.

Morning

When I woke up I had a missed call from Georgie so I called her back quickly,
"What's up Georgie?" I asked her as I yawned
"Guess what tomorrow is?" She asked
"I don't know what is it?"
"The festival that we went to two years ago." She said happily
"Oh wow that seemed like ages ago."
"We all have to go."
"I don't know Georgie it's a bit short notice isn't it?" I asked
"Well I've already bought all the tickets, I've told everyone else and they said that they were coming apart from Simon he said that he wasn't coming if you weren't coming." I thought it was cute that he wouldn't do sings without me but I suppose it's mainly because I only had three weeks left here and he probably wanted to do so much stuff so we could be together.
"Fine okay I'll come, tell Simon that I'm coming. Um did you get a ticket for Lauren?" I asked
"Yeah I did"
"Okay good, well I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye.

I ended the call and put my phone on charge, I went downstairs and made some breakfast Lauren was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea and her laptop answering some emails.
"Tomorrow we are going to a festival." I said excitedly
"Oh Coll is everyone going?" She asked
"Yep all of us." I smiled at her
"Um Lillie, you've got to be back in America next week." She said sadly
"What! Why?" I asked
"I've just got an email and you have got the female lead in a film that is being made."
"What about Christmas, that's next Saturday and I was spending it with my friends." I sighed sadly

"I know and I'm so sorry, but you have to be in America by Thursday."
"So I've got eight days here with my friends and I won't even be able to spend Christmas with my friends, Simon and I were getting back on track I've let him into my life and now I've got to push him out again. Lauren I can't do that to him again it's not fair on him." I snapped
"I'm so sorry Lillie but you knew that having this job which sacrifice so many things even love." She said sadly, she could tell that I was upset so she stood up and comforted me with a hug.
"I need to tell him, but it will ruin everything I told him that I had three weeks here he's going to think that I lied to him Lauren he's going to hate me." I sighed
"No he won't, he would understand his job has sacrifices as well and I'm sure he's had to make Ines before."
"Yeah but I bet it wasn't telling the person that you love that I can't stay here, it's going to break his heart again and I can't do that I won't do it."
"You have to tell him Lillie, he will get over it quicker if you tell him instead of not telling him and just slipping off to America quietly."
"Nothing about slipping off to America is quiet." I snapped at her "sorry Lauren I didn't mean to snap *sigh* thanks for telling me." I went back upstairs to go and get changed.

Lauren was right I had to tell Simon so that was the first thing that I would do no matter how hard it and how much I didn't want to do it but I had to, I grabbed my car keys and phone and left to go and see him

Lauren was right I had to tell Simon so that was the first thing that I would do no matter how hard it and how much I didn't want to do it but I had to, I grabbed my car keys and phone and left to go and see him. I didn't take long to get there it was about a ten minute drive but when I parked up the car and got to the door I instantly felt sick but I knocked on the door anyway and Josh answered.
"Lillie are you here to Simon?" He asked
"Um yeah I am I need to tell him something actually."
"I have s feeling he may already know about it." I sighed heavily as Josh let me in, I went up the stairs to see Simon lying on his bed just staring at his screen on his phone.
"Simon we need to talk." I said shyly
"Yeah we do."
"Look about America-"
"Why didn't you tell me that you were dating Dylan Coleman?" He asked
"What? I'm not, we broke up like eight months ago why are yo asking?" Simon showed me his phone and there was a whole article about Dylan and I apparently 'sharing a kiss' in London yesterday.
"That's stupid, that's us but to be fair you do look a bit like Dylan from behind" I said as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Well how come he's confirmed it!" Simon was really angry
"I don't know I don't even speak to him anymore I promise you Simon I'm not dating him, if I was then why would I have told you that I was single and I don't cheat on people so I wouldn't have kissed you yesterday night either."
He said nothing he just stared at his phone maybe this wasn't the right time to tell him about America but I hate lying to him so I have to tell him.
"Simon there's something else I need to tell you as well." I said cautiously
"What is it?" He asked
"Well I'm going back to America next Thursday."
"What? What about Christmas and us spending time together over the next three weeks."
"I'm sorry, I promise you I only found out this morning and I that's why I came here to tell you, I've got a lead in a film and it's a big thing Simon I can't just turn it down."
"Why not?" He snapped
"Because it's to big not to do it, I'm sorry I really am, but can't we still enjoy our time together this next week?"
"*sigh* I knew that if I wanted to be with you then I'd have to take on your career with it and you knew they may you'd have to do the same, so yeah we can because I actually love you Lillie."
"I love you too Simon."
"Are you going to the festival tomorrow night?" He asked me
"Yeah I am we'll going." I replied
I hugged him tightly and then kissed him, I felt so much better not lying to Simon about this and I'm happy that he still loves me for it.