Chapter 9: Eunah Makes a Comeback?

Start from the beginning

"EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS JIN! YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE?!" Namjoon shouted harshly as he pushed Jin up against the wall. "Dwelling on your loss isn't going to make her come back!"

The young father's eyes began to well with tears as he grabbed Namjoon's shirt. "How could you possibly know how I feel, huh?!" Tears began to stream down his face as he stared up into Namjoon's troubled visage. "I loved her! I LOVED HER!"

Namjoon could feel his heart rate increasing.

"Have you ever lost someone you loved?! Huh?!" 

Namjoon swallowed.

"Do you know what it feels like to have your heart broken, Namjoon? To go by everyday knowing that you'll never hold that person in your arms again?...WELL, DO YOU?!" Jin's lips were trembling as he continued to shake the man furiously. He had held everything in up until now. 

  Jin paused and locked eyes with the taller male and froze when he noticed that Namjoon...was crying? "Namj-?"  

was crying? "Namj-?"  

"Yes...I know exactly what that feels like. I've had that feeling for the past twenty two years of my life that I spent, looking for you...."

At that moment, Namjoon had planted his lips against Jin's. 

The action completely surprised the young father and he attempted to push the man away but Namjoon's arms seem to only encase themselves further  around him as the English teacher deepened the kiss. Jin's struggle began to wane as he gradually began to lose himself.  

Namjin's insistent mouth lavished his trembling lips with fervent urgency. A shock was sent through his nerves like a tidal wave, giving Jin a sensation he never knew he was capable of feeling! There was nothing else like it. And before long, he found himself kissing the other back.

A soft moan left his throat but before Jin could bask in the moment any further, he felt himself jerk backwards. Namjoon had broken the kiss and now the two stared at eachother, their breaths heavy and quick.

"I..." Was all that Namjoon could muster as he cursed himself for the sudden impulse. He had given in to his desires and now things were going to be even more awkward between them.

"Jin, I didn't....I mean..."

The young father clasped his hands to his chest and in a daze made his way towards the spare bedroom. He dared not look at Namjoon as he made his way to the door and entered inside before shutting the door behind him.

Namjoon stood there, wiping at his tears. Regret quickly filling him, he began to panick. What now? He was supposed to cheer Jin up not make things worse! He swore under his breath as he ran his fingers through his hair, turning to leave. But when he heard the door to the spare room he halted and looked over his shoulder.

There stood Jin. He was still wearing his white collared shirt but it was unbuttoned, his bare chest in greeting and his pants had vanished, only revealing a snug pair of boxers. More skin exposed, the moonlight seeping from the bedroom window once again gave the other male's skin an otherworldly glow. He was gorgeous... "Jin..."