Chapter Forty-Three

*Amber's POV*
It was almost a day we had 2 hours left till we get to Florida we didn't really do much but drive, I keep thinking about how my mom died and that I was gonna have a baby sister again. My phone started to ring and I got a call from and unknown number.

*Conversation*
Unknown: Hello my name is Maggie Falling from Florida's hospital and I was told to call Mrs.Manning am I speaking to her
Me: This is her, may I ask what is going on?
Maggie: Yes your aunt Mary and uncle James are in the hospital in critical conditions, we would like you to stop by as soon as you get here please. Mary said you were on your way.
Me: What do you mean they are in critical conditions?!
Maggie: See mama they were driving and they got hit by a huge truck and there were three kids in the back.
Me: What are there names?!
Maggie: Lucy Myers, Lance Myers, and Jasmine Fishers.
Me: Were on our way now.
*Ends call*
I told Luke everything and in an hour we where at the hospital. "Hello I'm here about Mr and Mrs. Fisher." I said in a rush, "You must be Amber Manning yes they are in surgery just like the kids." The woman said. My heart dropped at the ending, the kids were in surgery, "Excuse do you know who hit them." I said looking at her. Luke came in with the kids and the bags for them. "Yes she is here in the waiting room if you would like to talk to her." She said pointing to the door at the end of the hallway, I grabbed the kids and we made our way down to the room, I opened it to find Penny sitting there with scratches on her face and arms. "Penny did you do this!" I yelled. "Yeah I did I will tell you why." She said standing up, I told Luke to take the kids to Mary's house and wait for me. "I did it because you put Jake in jail and killed my mother and your taking my father away from me! Your a whore and you will always be a whore! You took my one true love away from me! I'm surprised you don't remember me from school! I was always the girl who wanted to talk to you, I was in pigtails and glasses with my braces! And you just said get out of here! You deserve this Amber you really do for everything you did to me!" She yelled at me, "I didn't do nothing to you in high school! I only told you to get lost because I didn't want to hang around you! I swear Penny if my family dies because of your dumb ass you don't know what's gonna hit you!" I yelled back, "You mean like I hit Mary and the others." She said laughing. "GO TO HELL YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!" I yelled at her. She walked out of the room laughing. I called Luke and he found a babysitter for the kids and we waited and waited for hours on end till finally someone came out and got us.... "Mr and Mrs.Manning" he began.... we stood up and looked at him.... "I am..." he began again.....

Hey guys hope you liked this little chapter I love you all so much! Have a wonderful day/ night
~Cali Marie🤓