Chapter Six

* Amber's POV*
It's been three weeks since I have been in the hospital. Everyday Luke would come and see me. He would bring me flowers and stuffed animals. He even brought me a unicorn, my favorite mythical creature, he got to name it, he called it Luck. He only called it Luck because I almost died. They said he bought me a necklace with a m and a ring, it was so cute he would stay with me for hours until I would fall asleep. I got up for school this morning, did my hair, put on my makeup and grabbed my nice baby blue dress. I grabbed my iPhone 7s and walked out the door. I walked into the hallway and saw Luke, he was kissing another girl! He had his hands all over her and I know for a fact her breast and butt aren't real! She's a slut and she knows it. I walked to my locker and Luke spotted me, from what I saw he told the girl to go away and now he's heading my way, "Hey muffin." He said smiling; "I'm not your muffin so stop." I said, fighting back the tears, "What's wrong?" He looked at me; "You think you can just play with my feelings like that." I looked at him crying. "What did you think I actually liked you and I would date you?" He laughed, "Well yeah that's why you kissed me and everything." I said still crying, "No muffin I was drunk that day if I wasn't drunk I would have never kissed you and even if I wasn't drunk and kissed you I would have kept kissing all the days I was there, so news flash I don't love you and I'm just being nice. No one can ever love a girl who can just open her legs and get what she wants." He said looking mad as hell, I keep balling, "What do you mean open my legs I'm still a virgin!" I yelled, making everyone in the hallway look, "Look just go away and don't talk to me you f boy!" I yelled, I ran down the hallway and past my brother and went to the bathroom to cry. "Amber can I come in?" Luke said, "Go away!" I yelled still sobbing, "You're gonna miss your favorite subject.... Algebra 2." He said,  "Please just go away Luke I don't want to talk to you." I said, Luke opened the girls bathroom and found me on the floor. "I'm sorry for the things that I said I was hurt that you didn't want me to talk to you out in the hallway can you tell me why exactly." He said sitting next to me; "I saw you with that other girl." I cried.

              *Luke's POV*
"I saw you with that other girl." Amber said crying, "Look I understand what it looked like but she means nothing to me your my world Amber you are and nothing can change that, I never get any girl that I have dated or liked anything like I do for you." I said looking at her, I mean every word I'm saying to her but I just don't know how I feel I don't know if I love her all I know is that she is kinda my crush and I don't think we would ever date I mean she is the good girl I'm a bad boy they don't mix but I know for a fact that I will let nothing hurt her and when I find out who is beating her I will shoot them. "Then explain." She said to me wiping her eyes, "She's just a slut that I pass time when you know I wanna fuck but don't worry I have no diseases trust me I was tested yesterday." I said pulling her close to me, "Stop I don't want you to touch me." She said that really hurt me when she said that, "Now Amber you come here and let me hold you so stop being a brat and come here." I said pulling her back. "I'm sorry I'm just kinda hurt." She said; I pulled her on top of me and held her close to me and I looked up at her and smiled, "I bet you don't want to kiss me." She said looking away, I really do! "Who says I don't want to." I smiled. Shit why did I say that! I leaned her down and kissed her, "Luke are you drunk?" She asked smiling, hell no i'm not drunk I want to kiss her I want her in my life! Holy hell I love the good girl! "No muffin I'm not drunk now just shut up and kiss me you crazy fool." I said; she leaned down and kissed me, I picked her up and sat her on a little wooden thing, she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist, we kissed for probably 30 minutes. "Amber I really do like you it's just I'm always use to getting my heart broke by so many people so I don't get attached to easily." I said looking at her. She doesn't know about my past or now maybe I should tell her or maybe I should just push her away so she doesn't get hurt.