Chapter Twelve

*Luke's POV*
"Miss I'm home may I please go upstairs and sleep I had a long day." I asked the girl from the orphanage, "No Luke you didn't come home last night that means you have to sleep in the basement." She said pointing to the long hallway to the door at the end of the long hallway, I walked down there and opened the door and saw a little boy in the corner where I normally sleep, I walked towards him and kneeled down in front of him and smiled. "What's your name little man?" I questioned he looked up at me scared out of his mind, "I'm not gonna hurt you I have been her since I was 4 there's really nothing to be scared of." I said sitting down. "M.m name is A.alexander H.harvard." He said looking at me, "Hi Alexander it's okay come here." I said opening my arms up, he crawled to me and I picked him up and held him in my arms so he wouldn't be cold. "Where's you mommy and daddy." He asked looking at me, "They died in a car accident." I said looking into his green eyes.  He had dirty blonde hair, green eyes and he was pale but not that pale. "My mommy and daddy were shot while at the store I just arrived here." He said smiling, "Why haven't you been adopted?" Alexander asked. "I guess I'm not good enough for people." I said looking at him, I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and checked the time, "When did you eat?" I questioned. "This morning but I'm still hungry." He said sitting up in my lap "Okay well follow me." I said getting up. I have done this for many years. I know what stuff creeks and what doesn't. I picked Alexander up and went into the kitchen, "You have to be quite okay." I said looking at him he nodded yes and I grabbed as much food as I could and put it in a bag. "Okay I will be right back in gonna go upstairs to grab blankets and pillows." I said, "Pwease don't weave me." He said looking scared "I'll be right back I promise." I said kissing his head,  I quietly walked up the stairs and grabbed as many blankets and pillows as I could. I walked down stairs and grabbed him and the food. "Good night my little man." I said tucking him in and kissing his little head, "Night Luke." He said closing his eyes and falling asleep.

                  *3 weeks later*
                *Amber's POV*
I haven't been feeling very well since my sex wth Luke and I just don't really wanna do much, I always walk pass this one orphanage and I see so many little kids outside it makes me feel so bad since they don't have a home, "Nelson  can you go the Miss.Pattersons orphanage please." I asked Nelson who was eating my candy! "Why?" He asked me while eating my last m&m. "Because I just wanna go." I said, grabbing my money from the dresser drawer, "Maybe afterwards we can go shopping." I said again he nodded okay and we walked down to the orphanage, "Welcome to  my orphanage." This woman said, she moved aside and let us in, "Come back her Alexander!" Someone yelled I know that voice! "Can't catch me Wukey!" A little boy yelled hiding behind me, "Alexander!" This kid yelled, then there he was Luke Manning in the flesh standing in front of me, "Amber!" Luke yelled, the little boy giggled from behind me, "Alexander come here." Luke said, "No wukey." He said poking is head out from behind me, "Now, Alexander." Luke said sternly and Alex came out from behind me, "Miss do you want me to go get the other kids?" Luke said looking at the lady who owned it she nodded yes and he ran upstairs, "Alex go to the living room and sit!" She yelled towards Alex. He ran to the living room and so did a whole bunch of kids and Luke was the last one in there, "Nelson go outside I'll be out okay." I said walking into the living room.
                     *30 minutes later*
"So it's official he's all yours." The lady said looking at Alex, "Wukey!" Alex yelled and Luke came running, "Yeah little man?" He asked worried "I'm gonna miss you wokey." He said hugging him, "Take care of him Amber please Alexander means a lot to me." Luke said, it's official I'm a mommy to my new four year old son!

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I loved writing this chapter. I love the bond between Luke and Alexander! I hope you have a wonderful day/night❤️💜 leave comments or message me if any problems!
~Cali Marie🤓

"Don't hurt my family or we are gonna have problems."~Luke Manning