Chapter Three

*Luke's POV*
I took Amber away from the school, we walked out to the school's parking lot, and I stopped her. "Muffin, what the hell." I said, looking at her, "What do you mean what the heck?" She looked puzzled, "You attacked Macy; what has gotten into you?" I said, grabbing her arm. " I don't know, but I didn't like it; please just take me to the gym." She said, scared; I shook my head and opened the door to my black mustang. We arrived at the best gym in Texas. "Thanks for taking me; you can go now." She
said. "Nope, I'm gonna work out with you," I said, grabbing my gym bag out of the trunk of my car. I locked my car and walked in with her. "Okay, where to first?" I said, looking at her. She walked to the weights and added 200 pounds. "Um, muffin, that's a little too much for you," I said, walking over to her. "No, it ain't just spot me so when I can't handle it anymore, you can help me." She said, laying down on the bench. I walked behind her and watched her lift the weights. She did 20 lifts and got back up. "See told you." She said, walking over to the punching bag. I watched her hit the punching bag. It amused me how she worked out. "Hey, sexy, look who's back." I heard a guy behind me talking to someone. I saw Amber stop and smile." "Colton!" She yelled, running behind me. "I missed seeing you here," Colton said, kissing her on the lips! I don't know what got into me, but all I know is I didn't like seeing them kiss. "Oh um, Luke, this is my boyfriend." She said, walking over to me while holding Colton's hand. "Hey, I'm Colton." He said, putting his hand out. I turned to the punching bag and started hitting it.
                        *2 hours later*
"I'm going home, Amber thanks for nothing," I said, walking past her grabbing my gym bag, and walking out the front door. "LUKE, WAIT!" Amber yelled behind me, "LUKE!" She yelled again. "What, Amber, what in the hell do you want!" I yelled, causing her to get upset, "I-i just wanted to say thank you for working out with me." She said, walking closer to me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer; I leaned down and looked into her blue eyes. "L-luke." She stuttered, "Shh, Amber doesn't ruin this." I said, leaning closer to her lips; she jerked away and kissed me on my cheek; "H-have a good night Luke." She said, "Amber, wait!" I called after her, she turned around, and I ran up to her. "Thanks for letting me come with you." I said, kissing her cheek, "Night, Amber."

I hope you guys have enjoyed this book so far! Sorry for not updating a lot.