Natsu X Sick!Reader (Fairy Tail) One-Shot

Start from the beginning

"You know Natsu, you don't have to be so formal. I know that I'm sick and you're trying to keep yourself contained, but I won't be angry like last time." I said as he puts the cup down on the table. 

"Yeah about that... Sorry for pushing you down in that cold river." He tilted his head forward in shame as I placed my hands on his shoulders. 

He looks up and stares into my eyes as I tell him, "Hey don't worry about it, I'll forgive you but next time if you do that again, I'll shove you onto the Mongolian train with me."

I snickered as he cringed at the word 'train', knowing that he was sick of going on anything that moves, except for Happy. Don't know why but, not that it matters now. I still got the cold and now I'm stuck inside my house for now. 

"Hey (Y/N)." He said. I hummed in response. 

"If there's anything you want me to do like... ummm..." He stopped for a moment, and from the looks of him, it looks like he was trying to say something. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"I-I can take care of you... Until you feel better." He finally said as I blushed hard as a red cherry and turned my  head the other way. I widen my eyes and sat there in silence, not knowing what to say. I look back and see him blushing also. 

"You know, that's sound nice of you to... To take care of me." I said breaking the awkward silence. 

"Thanks Natsu." He smiled as I sneezed from the coldness around me and decided that I should go back to bed. 

"Are you gonna be okay, (Y/N)?" Natsu asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little tired, that's all. You can stay if you want to, I won't mind. I'm just gonna be upstairs okay?" He nodded as I walked upstairs to my room and entered with a sigh. I soon snuggled into my bed slow and steady. I felt dead inside, not able to do anything other than stare at the roof and lay down on the bed. All sick and not doing anything. I wanted to stay with Natsu more, but the sickness just doesn't settle down, does it? 

I laid in my bed with my eyes closed, trying to get comfortable, for about half an hour until I heard foot steps coming upstairs. I kept my eyes closed and didn't move an inch after I heard the door open in my room. I kept my breath at a steady level and I listened carefully to whoever might be in my room. I heard slow shuffles coming towards the bed, I lightly opened my to see Natsu staring close to my face. 

I quickly screamed and got up quickly, but instead I bonked my forehead against Natsu's, making him fall backwards and hit the back of his head on the floor.  We both held our heads from the hit and looked at each other for a second. Then he started to giggle, trying not to laugh. I looked at him with confusion and anger. He couldn't hold the laughter inside of him and finally laughed at the bottom of his voice while he held his stomach, trying to calm down. 

"What?!" I asked. He got up, giggling and trying to regain from the laughter. Then he points to me. 

"You got a red bump on your forehead! It looks so funny!" Natsu laughed as I touched my forehead and felt a small bump right in the middle. I got up and took a look in the mirror to see a red bump on my forehead that looks like a mosquito bite. I turned around and glared at Natsu who was still laughing at my bump. 

"Sorry, Sorry! It's just that... it looks funny to see you have that on your forehead!" He giggled. 

"Natsu you..." I clenched my fist hard. Natsu finally regained from his laughs and got up. He approached me and touched his forehead against mine.  

"I'm sorry. But it was funny. I couldn't help but laugh, especially from a girl that I like." he said calmly as I closed my eyes slowly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist.  We stayed like this for a few minutes until Natsu parted away and looked into my eyes. I gave him a forgiving smile as he comes closer to my ear and whispers.  

"I can heal your sickness by doing this." I asked him.

"How?" 

"By doing this." 

He kisses my lips before I get to say something. I melt into the kiss and closed my eyes once more to a bliss where I thought, 'I never knew Natsu was one of those guys who would care for his comrades.' He may be a nuisance and an outgoing person that goes too far, but I know he's a caring, loving person that I need-no, WE all need. And I'm glad that he confessed his feelings to me.  

We parted away as I said, "I love you too, Natsu. Now that I got you sick, I have to take care of you. Thanks for the heal though." I lightly punched him in the arm as he chuckled lightly and scratched his cheek with blush, as I cuddled with him for warmth and closed my eyes for this moment. 

Holy shinji. I did it, I'm finished with this last story. 

So I hope you enjoyed that story. I don't know if I should continue, I feel like my stories are worthless and I wonder, "What's the point of writing these stories?" I feel no accomplishment from this... 

I'm sorry guys, but I have so much stress going on from the past few weeks and so many things to do (life is hard) and I'm actually thinking of retirement from Wattpad, but I hope you enjoyed it for it may be the last story of this book 

As always... 

Sayonara.