five

eunmi's pov

the four of us, sat down on the floor, fanning ourselves. with our works in front of us. we were supposed to do our work but so far, what we have accomplished was, neglecting our work.

well, the four of us. actually five of us. including the guy, min yoongi, but he excused himself, saying that he have something on at home. i bet he just went home to sleep. so there's only the four of us.

we were assigned to a project work in music class. so basically, we have to compose our own music. i mean it wasn't a problem for us, since we love composing our own music. but the thing is, we couldn't concentrate. all we could focus on was the heat.

"can't you on the fan?" jungkook groaned. "yah! i've on all the fans in the house already. what else do you want?" i rolled my eyes in annoyance.

then i felt hoseok's hand on my back, rubbing it so he could calm me down. but he didn't know that he was only making me feel hotter. i shrugged him away, giving him a glare. he backed away slightly.

"then can you open the damn windows?" jungkook tried asking politely. but i was the furthest to the window. and jungkook was the nearest. "why don't you open them?" i asked, emphasizing on 'you'.

"well. why can't you do the job? you're a girl." i felt my blood boiling at his words. i would normally take it as a joke. but it was too hot today.

i was about to open my mouth to say something when jimin shut us up. and headed to open the windows. jungkook sighed in relief. while i glared at him. he stuck out his tongue.

it was less hot, but it was still hot. god. this weather was completely letting us lose motivation. i mean we do have a long time until dead-line. but music was our passion. but not today.

then hoseok pushed our work aside, as we looked at him in confusion. then he let out a smirk. "let's not do our project today. let's play a game instead!" he suggested, clapping his hands.

we looked at him as if he was crazy. "come on." he pouted. "i mean, it's not a bad idea. as long as we don't move much." jimin said. jungkook and i agreed. "we won't move much." hoseok promised.

"well then, what are we playing?" i asked. "let's play truth or dare." he smirked creepily. god, i hate that game. i was about to reject until jimin cut me off. "it ain't a bad idea. we'll get to know you better."

"great! then let's go in a clock-wise direction. starting from.. eunmi!" i glared at him. "fine."

"i'll ask!" hoseok exclaimed, then he turned his attention to me. "do you have a girl best friend?" i nearly scoff at his question. "no." i answered. it's not that i hate girls or anything, i just don't get along with them well.

"why not?" hoseok frowned. "if you want me to introduce you to a girl. i'm sorry. you'll have no luck in that." i rolled my eyes. "it's not about that. i'm just curious." he pouted.

"well.. from my past experiences of having a girl best friend. i found out that they only got close to me because they wanted to be jimin's girlfriend. so they're like 'using' me." i explained. then his mouth formed an 'o' shape.

then we turned to jimin. "what?" he asked innocently. "truth or dare?" i asked. "hmm.. dare!" he exclaimed. i smirked. "i dare you to lick your toe." i scrunched my face after i said that. he has the dirtiest toe i've ever seen. like i'm not even lying.

he smacked me lightly, making me chuckle. "quick!" i urged him. he rolled his eyes and brought his toe to his face. hoseok and jungkook face became horrified at the sight in front of them.