"Stop talking nonsense,Jungkook.I'll be waiting downstairs.Don't forget your things." I dragged my luggage with me and went out of the hot room.Finally,I can breath.

I made hot coffee and scrambled eggs for us to eat before the long ride.Genius Jungkook suggested us to go there by car so,it'll take us around 4 to 5 hours to arrive.I myself wonder why he decided to drive instead of boarding an aeroplane.It was his plan anyways,I just follow.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked as soon as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Yes,have your breakfast first." I placed the plate with scrambled eggs on it in front of him.

"Aw,thanks honey." He thanked me and sat down at the dining table happily.After we finished eating breakfast and locking the doors,finally our journey to Busan started.

"Safety first,safety second and coolness third.Check!" Jungkook said as if it was a mantra while checking the car.

"Is everything okay?" I asked when he entered the car and started the engine.

"Everything is okay.Now,let's go!" He announced and started driving the car.On our way there,I called our parents to tell them about our honeymoon and both of our parents are obviously happy with the idea of us on a honeymoon.

"Yah,this is the time." My mom's words is still playing in my mind after we hung up the call.Hm..

"Jagi,are you okay?" Jungkook called me which brings me back to reality.

"Y-yes,I'm okay." I nodded and changed the radio station.It was playing some slow and sad songs which makes me yawn when I listen to it,plus this trip should be a happy and exciting one why not listen to something cheerful and upbeat,right?

Then,the next radio station played my favorite song,Oh Na Na by KARD.I sing to the song and danced a bit,showing off my not-so-skilled dancing skills.I was hyped that I didn't realize Jungkook was silently laughing and glancing at me.

"Yah,I didn't know you're a great dancer." Is that a compliment or...is he being sarcastic now?

"Are you trying to make fun of me?" I pointed at him with a serious face.

"No,serious you're great.Even better than Namjoon hyung."

"Oh...thank you." I muttered and right after the song ended,the next song playing is FXXK IT by Big Bang.Omg!Another favorite song!

"Yes!" I clapped my hands and started singing Taeyang's line.

"You like Big Bang too?" Jungkook asked me with anticipation.

"What do you think?" I left him hanging and continued singing and dancing.All I can say during the ride,I'm enjoying myself by dancing and singing to my favorite songs together with Jungkook.We laughed and talked a lot so,it was not a boring trip at all.

"Okay,here we are.Busan Beach Resort." He parked the car in an open space parking and pulled the brake to stop.

"Wah,I can see the beach from out here already!" I said to him as he took out our bags from the car.

"Okay,I know you're excited but can you help me with this?" I smiled sheepishly and took my own luggage.

"Sorry,I was really thrilled."

"It's okay,let's go." He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked into the resort,going to the reception.

"Enjoy your stay and have a nice day." The friendly receptionist said to us before we went to our room.We found our room with the help of the workers there and it was really spacious.

"Wow,the view from here is so beautiful." I told him as I look through the window.

"The view here is even more beautiful for me." He wrapped his arms around me and turned me to look at him.He leaned in and gave me a sweet yet addictive kiss on my lips.I admit it he is a good kisser.He is irresistible.We became even more uncontrollable as he began to touch me at the different places.

"Jung-jungkook.Stop,okay?" I pulled away when he tried to attack me more with his hot kisses.

"But..I enjoyed it so much though." He wiped the corner of his lips with his innocent face.How can he be that innocent looking when he was being so wild and dangerous just now?

"I know..but we just arrive here right? You must be tired driving all day long.You need to rest,Jungkook-ah." I massaged his broad shoulders and gave him a peck on his cheek before he gets sad.

"I guess you're right,honey but we can continue that tomorrow,right?" He asked with a smirk visible on his face.

"Depends on my mood." I shrugged with a poker face on.

"Soyeon-ah.." He whined and shook my arm slowly.

"What?" I looked at him and he have this begging look on his face.

"Why are you so desperate?" I asked him regarding his request.His eyes showed disappointment and clearly he is not in the mood to play anymore.
"I'm going to rest.If you want to walk around the area just go." He spoke coldly and laid on the bed.

What's with his sudden mood change? I can't decipher.