23-Memo-ed! :D

En başından başla

"Do you see it too?" White Zetsu asked.

"Yeah..weren't there just one before?" Black Zetsu said. Me and Anna looked at eachother before giggleing and looking at Zetsu.

"Silly, Silly Plant..." We both said at the same time.

.Mini Glare Off.

"Jinx! Double Jinx!" Glare off became the Olympic Stare Off.

"I'll kill you in your sleep." She hissed. I smirked.

"You can't kill me." I said trihumphiantly. She crossed her arms and huffed.

"Fine you bitch. I still need to memo you anyhow.." She said, and her pout became an evil smirk.

"Don't you dare." I hissed. She smirked.

"Oh, not now..but when you're least expecting it. Now. If you excuse me, I can't hum outloud, I have Hourglasses to sort and a Plan to fufil. And don't summon Hunter...He'll be pissed to know you're in the Akatsuki." And with that Anna poofed off.

I facepalmed. She's planning something.

'Haha, Hell Yeas I am!' She said, her voice was inevitably a smirk. I sighed. I looked to see Zetsu giving me a confused look. I just continued walking, they/he turned around and walked. Then stopped at a door.

"This is now your room." White Zetsu said.

"Don't hesitate to ask any questions and such. We'll come pick you up in an hour for your first mission." Black Zetsu said. I nodded and opened the door. The room's paint was pale brown. So pale that it seemed like snow. I glared at it.

"Zetsu. Do you have paint?" I asked, turning around to see nobody there. When I turned back to my room I saw Zetsu infront of me with cans of blue paint. I nearly had a heart attack. I fell back and jumped into the hallway. "Ajgibravabar!" I yelled gibberish again. The usual meaningless expression. I put a hand over my fast beating heart. "STOP. DOING. THAT." I said with a sweatdrop. He gave a weak smile.

"Sorry." White Zetsu said.

"We have this color, I thought you'd like it." Black Zetsu said with a small blush. I smiled.

"Its perfect. Any paint brushes?" I asked. White Zetsu held the brushes and rollers in his arm. "Perfect. I'll be finished withing the hour." I said with a grin. They dropped it on the floor before dissapearing.

The room was absolutley emptey, not a bed, not a window. I sighed and stopped time. It won't take an hour...but when I can stop time, It'd be an hour since I can stop time for the longest at 2 Hours for myself. I began painting.

A blue sky, keeping the white as clouds. I painted the ceiling light blue. And tryed to make everything look like the sky. Space... Hunter.

I'm still upset at him...but...I feel kind of lonley without him. No. Damn it! Stop it Usagi! You're stronger than that! Not the best time to be having relationship problems, destiny and fokelore!

...Well...Myth...I don't know. I sighed and continued painting. I soon finished...earlier than expected. I sighed and put on the cloak, and ring. I'm not painting my finger nails. Nope. Never.

I layed down onto the floor and looked up at my artwork. I closed my eyes and took out my sand of time, throwing it at the walls with my mind, it created a desert on the canvas as it stuck to the paint. I opened my eyes and just stared blankly at the wall. I let time go and the gears clicked and went on. I sighed.

What to do now...?

I took out a green pen from my pocket and doodled on the white floor the Symbol of Time, while lieng on my stomach. It looked like a gear, with triangles out of each indent. Looking like a Gear Sun. That symbol was on my Guardian Uniform that I wore to meetings with other Guardians in my dreams, or when needed.