1. A Meaningless Confession

Usagi's POV

I could feel heat in my face as I woke up. I opened my eyes to see the sun over me. I slowly sat up and looked around. I was outside? Why was it so sunny? Its October for crying out loud! The forcast said rain! Then I again, like the slow person I was began to USE MY BRAIN and procces where I was... There were trees all around me and flowers, birds were chirping and a lake was nearby. I slowly crawled over to the lake and looked down. There were fish swimming in there like it was no problem. Then I saw it. A girl with a body seeming to look 12 or younger with dark blue eyes, blonde hair reaching down to her back, pale skin, looking back at me in the water. I sceamed, so loud birds flew from the trees.

'AH! SHUT UP YOU IMBICLE! NOT SO LOUD! YOUR EARDRUMS ARE MY EARDRUMS! YOU'LL BE DEAF BEFORE YOU GO BLIND!' I heard Anna yell in my head. I winced and fell back, away from the lake, my back on the grass behind me.

"Sorry!" I said to Anna with a sigh. I felt an arm on my bicep pulling me up when I saw the same girl, only with green eyes.

"Wow! I look great! Exept my eyes are green!" She said out loud, most likely speaking to me. I recognized the voice almost immidiatly.

"Anna?!" I said wide eyed standing up on my own.

"Yep! In the shadow clone's flesh!" She replied smileing.

"Shadow clone? As in Ninjitsu?" I said gaping at her.

"Yep! But I'm still part of your mind" She said outloud, 'But we can still communicate like this' She thought to me and grinned. She suddenly poofed away leaving a slight dustcloud infront of me.

"Anna?" I asked looking around for her.

'Shhhh! I sense someone!' I heard her voice reply in my head. I looked around and saw a fimiliar white headed Joinin. My eyes became wide as I took in the figure. My brain slowly working, because I'm quite sure there is no such thing as coffee in the naruto world.

(Play Video)

'OH-MY-LOVING-KAMI-OF-THE-WORLD-FROM-WHERE-I-BELONG-HOW-CAN-I-EVER-THANK-YOU-ENOUGH?!HALLLELLJAHHH!!! HALLLELUJAHHHALLLELUJAHHH!! FOOORRR THE LORRD GOD OMNIIII POTTEENNT REIEEGNETH HALLELULJAH~HALLELUJAH! (and so it repeats)~~(Soprano part Aka The HIGH PART)~~' I thought, singing to myself hitting the high high note. I could hear Anna wince from in my head. 

'OH-MY-KAMI!!-KAKASHII!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'  Anna screamed in my head, causing me not only to fall down and hold my head in total pain, but yell for her to shut up.

She finally stopped yelling after what felt like forever. I stood up slowly and looked up at Kakashi, who seemed qutie creeped out.

"Ahh...Sorry.." I said quietly, the yelling inside and outside my head gave me a major headach, which not only makes me very annoyed but very sensitive to hearing and light.

"Are you alright?" Kakashi said rasing a white eyebrow.As I was about to awsner 'Yes, I'll be fine' to him...

"PPPFFTT NOPEE ITS JUST CHUCKTESTA!!  HOSPITAL TIME! I LOVE YOU KAKASHI !! MARRY ME MY LOVEE!" I heard Anna's voice come from my mouth. I clamped my hands over my mouth, embarsessed I was in so much pain to let her come out even to say that.

"Oh Kami I swear that wasn't me!" I said quietly so embarressed.

'OH MY KAMI ANNA YOU PHYCO LITTLE OTAKU CRACK HEADED BIOICH' I thought to her with as much venom I could ever muster in my thoughts.

I could hear Anna laughing her head off in my head. 'OH MY KAMI! Did you see his face?! IT WAS HALLARIUS!' She said laughing even harder. I kept my mask on and kept my feelings down in my heart.

"Who are you? You do realize you are tresspassing on Konahagure's Land right?" Kakashi said narrowing his eye on me. I shifted from one leg to the other and swung my hands and held them infront of me as if I were to get hit, a habit. 

'Say something duckbutt would say, or Molly' Anna said, reffering to Sauske and Molly from one of the most favorite Fan-Fictions I've ever read of all time called "Welcome to Hell I mean Naruto" By VampireFangx (YES ITS REAL! GO SEARCH IT UP)

"Its only polite to give your own name before you ask for someone elses, plus I don't trust people with masks." I said looking at Kakashi dead in the eye.

'You seem to know my name, screaming it out loud and asking to marry me." Kakashi said with some ammusement in his eye. I scowled

'He got you there didn't he' Anna said, I could hear the snicker and grin in her voice. I sighed

"That wasn't me, I swear, and how do I know it's even your name? BECAUSE YOU ADMITED IT!" I announced, not backing down. I always won an arguement, even if it was about a penny being worth more than 50 cents or a name being a name.

"Exactly. So whats your name?" 

"Pft! What's your name?" I said looking at him seriously

"Kakashi Hatake"

"I know who you are! Who am I?" I said smileing now

"THATS WHAT IM ASKING YOU!" Kakashi yelled at me pointing a finger at me getting angryer by the minute.

I facepalmed "NO! I WAS ASKING YOU!"

"NO IM ASKING YOU!"

"ASKING ME WHAT?"

"YOUR NAME!"

"OH MY GOD BUNNY!" I yelled pointing at him. He turned around thinking I was pointing behind him

"NAME?" He turned around with an anime vein of anger, and a creepy close eyed smile which seemed to say tell me or die on the spot.

"My name is Usagi, that means Bunny! DUHH" I said sighing. I already annoyed him enough, and won some entertainment out of him.

I could hear Anna snicker in my head.

"Well then Usagi, what villiage are your from?"

'SHIT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?' I yelled to Anna in my head

'That we travel alot, works in other fan fictions we've read'

"Uh...we travel alot- I mean I!  I travel alot, see not we becaause there's nobody here but me...AND YOU! You'r here too! AND SOME BUNNYS AND FISHIES AND-"

"I get it..." Kakashi said inturupting me from my needless rant. "Please... Just follow me"

He said, and there I went walking behind him torwards what I hoped would be a new start