"Fine." He did afew handsign motions and the jail door unlocked and the bracket on my ankle uncliked, coming off.

I kicked my foot and stretched with a yawn. Then jogged in place. "To Food!" I proclaimed and made a bee line for the door. Pein made a pinching sign with his hand which seemed to look like something becoming smaller. Suddenly the back of my shirt was flying up, pulling me off the ground, causing me to do the running man in the air. I flapped my hands like a bird, trying to get out from him.

"Where were you going?" Pein asked me.

"To the Kitchen? To hug Itachi? To get a cloak? to get a ring? All of the above?" I said with a sheepish smile. "Just you know...hanging around." I snickered at my corny joke. It was so bad that it was funny.

"Ha-ha-no." Pein said and walked out, making me float behind him. I didn't mind at all. Infact. I put my hands infront of me and made my feet straight(sp?). Both of my hands were in fists.

"I can fly!" I yelled with a smile. Pein sighed but continued walking. We went into a hallway and down another hallway and into a door. I was placed into a chair.

Pein went behind his desk.

"Now. For your oath you must slash your ninja headband." He stated simply. I gasped. Legit gasp.

"Seriously? Thats it? I thought it'd be like some crazy thing where I muder people! Thats easy." I said grabbing a Kunai and slicing a line into my headband, which was still on my neck. Oh..If I missed I could have killed myself..oh well ^^'

"Here is your cloak and ring, wear it on your right hand, fourth finger please." He said handing it to me. I sighed and took it.

"Do I have to paint my nails too?" I asked.

"...yes..." I snickered.

"Okay Ya-Naga-I mean Pein-sama." I said correcting myself twice. I sweatdropped. I am in deep shit...

"What were you about to say?" Pein growled slightly.

"Nothing, nothing, nothing. I have a quick question. Do you have a room for me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Zetsu..." He called. Zetsu popped up, litarly, POPPED UP, scaring the living crap out of me. I jumped out from the seat and fell back. Yelling giberish.

"AJIDABARBRABA!" I yelled swinging my hands around and then putting them over my non-existant heart. "Zetsu! Meh...Why would you do this? I-" I sniffed. "You-" I began to fake cry waterfalls.

"I'm sorry." The white side spoke.

"Ah shut up bitch." The black side spoke. I cried harder, wiping at my eyes as the waterworks increased.

"Ugh..Just show her to her room, she's giving me a head-ache." Pein said. I sighed, stoping the crying, getting up from the chair.

"Please follow me." White side.

"Lets go." Black side. I followed them out of the room, and as I was at the door. I turned around.

"Bye, Nagato-sama!" I giggled and ran out before he could question and yell at me. Catching up to Zetsu.

Zetsu. Hehe, sounds like a pokémon. I repeated his name in my head. It was fun. I hummed a song in my head which Anna, who graced me with her precence, began humming along with in her/my head too. I did the harmony, she did the melody.

The song was by MIKA, Happy Ending. I soon hummed it outloud and was bored so summoned Anna next to me who also has the slash of Akatsuki on her headband. She hummed it outloud too. Soon Zetsu turned around to see us and froze.