Hes So Lucky

"how could they say those things?!" tyler yells, tears welling up in his eyes. he wipes at them quickly to avoid the chance of them spilling over, but they still fall anyways.

they went to an interview about an hour ago, a radio interview, joshs favorite. so no one saw their reaction when the host started bashing on their album.

'it wasn't as raw as the other ones'

'the songs are overplayed easily and bad'

'the beat was off and vocals were trash'

tyler and josh had done a good job of acting like his words didn't matter, but they did. they so did

"ty, you know what he said wasn't true, the album is awesome. one opinion doesn't matter." josh says. he hugs tyler and begins to feel a wet spot on his shirt.

"it's okay, your okay" josh whispers, rubbing tylers back.

"no josh! it's not okay! i worked so hard on that album! a-and he thinks it's okay to just- just-" tyler cries, he doesn't bother wiping his eyes, he knows that it won't make a difference anyways

"tyler..."

"no josh! you don't understand!" he yells, he's getting really angry, and he doesn't know why

"i know ty, i know i worked hard too. i'm proud of that album and i know how you fee-"

tyler pushes josh off him forcefully, causing his shoulder to hit the side of a bunk. he hisses

"shut up josh! you don't know! you'll never know! those are my lyrics! my chords! my songs!" tyler screams, still sobbing his eyes out. he's not even aware of what he's saying.

but josh didn't quite understand that. he felt a pang of hurt in his chest upon the cruelty of tylers words.

"ty, you don't mean tha-"

"if i didn't mean it why would i say it?! go away!" tyler yells again, a choked sob ripping through him.

josh nods quickly, and leaves. and when he shuts the door leading to the bunks he breaks down, sobbing.

he sniffles and wipes his eyes. surely tyler didn't mean those things right?

josh just shakes his head as another tear spills over.

they'll talk tomorrow.
_________

the next day, josh avoids tyler as much as possible, the original plan was to talk to him. but he was too insecure now. his anxiety was everywhere. and he had been on the verge of an attack all day.

the crew has noticed it, noticed how they haven't been together at all and how josh's eyes were red rimmed for the most of the day.

and tyler, oh tyler feels awful. of course he didn't mean what he said. josh is his best friend, his world. he was so upset that he didn't even process the words coming out of his mouth.

he was looking for josh all day, but he couldn't find him.

he asked one of the crew members where he might be but they didn't know.

they told tyler that josh had been crying. and that made it so much worse.

he still can't believe those words came out of his mouth. because none of
them were true at all. josh helped with the music, the writing, and everything.

not to mention the fact that josh sincerely thought that the drummer didn't matter.

and tyler just proved his point

________

when the show was over, tyler immediately confronted him. hugging him tightly and beginning to cry into his shoulder.

"j-josh i'm so so so so sorry, i love you so m-much"

"ty...."

"i didn't mean any of i-it. i w-as just upset. you do so much. you help with everything, your amazing and i c-can't exaggerate enough how amazing you a-are" tyler says, and when he looks up josh is crying. but he's smiling.

"i love you so much tyler" josh says, and presses his lips against tylers. and tyler returns it because lord knows how long he's been wanting to do that.

"lets go take a bath" josh says.

"perfect"
______

"you did really great tonight j" tyler says, patting josh's shoulder, and jumping when josh lets out a pained hiss

"ahhh tyler" josh whimpers. rubbing his shoulder which tyler has just now realized has a huge bruise on it.

"jesus j wha- wait, is that where i pushed you against the bunk?" tyler says, his voice breaking.

josh nods weakly. "ty- it's not that bad"

"josh i can't believe i did that to yo-"

"tyler, please, i just wanna take a bath with my boyfriend and go to sleep. it's okay" josh says, grabbing tylers hand. tyler smiles

"i'm your boyfriend?" he asks, his grin nearly splitting his face in half.

josh nods, and kisses tyler again. with more passion than the last one (if even possible).
___________

they go back to the hotel and take a bath. they both come out smelling like flowers.

"ok josh, lay down on your stomach." tyler says, gently pushing josh down to the bed.

josh nods inaudibly. and lays on his stomach as told. he's exhausted after today. so many emotional up and downs was too much today.

tylers lays an ice pack on josh's shoulder, and lies down next to him.

"i love you josh" he says, but josh is already fast asleep.

his mouth is hanging open and there's drool already leaking into the bed. tyler smiles

he's so lucky

THIS IS  T R A S H

ALSO LUKE HEMMINGS IS HOT AS FUCK

BYE