"What is it? What's wrong? Oh shit. My head hurts." I moaned.

"You don't know what you did? You can't remember?" Jon said quietly?

Then it hit me. It hit me even harder than the first time. I immediately shot up and searched for the computer.

The screen was on and as I looked closer, I realized that in my drunken stupor, I hit the send button.

What else could I do other than scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later

"The crowd is building up you guys!" Bree said excitedly.

It was our third month at the farmer's market. It started out slow, but after the first month we were a hit. The line usually resembles a snake. Bree, Claire and I were so happy with the outcome.

The work beforehand was even more difficult. Nana had been our saviour with funding and the girls and I wanted to design the names and packaging.

"I'm almost done decorating these tarts!" I yelled.

"I'm done with these mini bacon cups. They just need another minute and I'll pull them out of the oven." Claire leaned against our makeshift stove.

"I'll just write out our menu for the day " Bree grabbed the colored chalks and worked on making it look so artistic.

Every weekend, we went to 3 different farmer's market. One on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We decided that by doing so, we could spread the word about our food faster. Even though it would take so much effort, we knew it would pay off in the end.

Things were so hectic with school and creating the brand from the idea we had in nana's kitchen. But this moment was something we were all waiting for.

We made mini bite size but gourmet food. I made the pastries and desserts. We made sure that there was a variety to choose from.

"OK, I'm all good. We can start selling." Claire said.

"Yea start the orders." I wiped my hands.

Today I made a variety of fresh fruit tarts, fresh baked rye bread, red velvet cupcakes and creme brulee.

"Hey everyone, just bear with us! We will try to work as fast as we can. Thank you so much for coming out today. Sorry in advance if we do run out of food!" Bree said loudly as she could.

Bree was the front of house for us. She did cook once in a while, but she was more interested in coming up with the designs and slogans, as well as the packaging of our food. All social media posts were organized by her and she did a kick ass job of marketing everything we were doing.

It started off as a small order only basis from pictures we posted on our Instagram account. Bree had made sure we created a certain aesthetic and our followers grew.

We decided on naming our shop ROSA. In honor of my grandmother because she helped us so much. Classy yet elegant name.

"One strawberry tart, a dozen red velvets, and the bacon soufflé!" Bree yelled.

So it began, the rush. We usually sold out within 2 hours. But today it looked like we were gonna hit a new record.

And we did, within an hour, Bree had to apologize to most people. "We are really sorry guys. We are sold out. Feel free to pick up our business cards, we are starting to cater, mainly our desserts. Our dessert queen does make birthday cakes, wedding cakes, and anything else you want. Thank you." she said.

Thankfully everyone was understanding. Last time, there were a few frustrated customers.

"Great job guys. Let's pack up and go home to count all the money we made." I said smugly.