Meeting Them

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

I slam my hand into the stupid alarm clock. God I hate Mondays. Who came up with them anyways? Crap I have school and its already 6:55 and school starts at 7:15. I don't have time to wash my hair so I guess my only option is to put in a messy bun.

In the process of putting my hair up, I hear my phone go off in the other room. I finish my hair to check the message from my phone from my best friend; Leo.

Leo:
YO LORA! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN AT MY PLACE YOU I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!

I roll my eyes before I reply

Me:
YO LEO CALM DOWN I JUST OVERSLEPT. I'LL BE DOWN THERE IN 5. I STILL HAVE TO BRUSH MY HAIR AND DO MY MAKEUP. YOU KNOW I LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE IN THE MORNINGS.

He replys literally five seconds after I sent the message. man he must be that bored.

Leo:
YOU BETTER BE HERE IN 5. I'M GETTING A LITTLE ANTSY BECAUSE I HEARD THERE ARE GOING TO BE NEW STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOL AND I WANT TO SEE IF THSRD ARE GOING TO BE ANY HOT GIRLS THERE THIS TIME. YOU KNOW THERE IS NO INE ATTRACTIVE IN THE HELL HOLE WE GO TO SCHOOL IN.

I lightly laugh at the point he is making and reply an okay and head back to the bathroom to finish everything up. I put a bit of light makeup on but it still makes my green eyes pop out. I have black skinny jeans that fits my curves perfectly, an oversized hoodie, white ankle converse, and a grey benny. No one has time to dress up nicely on a Monday.

I start to make my way over when I see these four boys in front of me. Three, one wearing a white jacket with a golden dragon stamp on the back with blue with a tent of white here and there skinny jeans fancy white vans and bleach blond hair, another with a red jacket with a golden dragon on the back with navy blue skinny jeans and fancy red vans and brown almost red hair, and the last one had a blue jacket with a also a golden dragon imprinted on the back with dark but not to dark blue skinny jeans as well with fancy blue vans and light brown hair. The fourth on the other hand seems to catch my attention the most, he has a black jacket on with another golden dragon on it with black skinny jeans and black fancy vans and has hair that looks almost black but in the light is a really dark brown. They all seem to be arguing about which way the school is while blackie is laughing his ass off but then I'm pretty sure they all since me staring at them and blackie and I lock eye contact and the guy with red hair notices and yells over towards me.

"Yo cutie just so you know he is single if you want his number!"

That makes me blush and look away smiling slightly and I hear a faint smack and an ouch in the background probably confirming that the red head kid got smacked in the back on the head. I look up to still see blackie staring at me and then clears his throat.

"Hey can you point us in the right direction to Brookwood High School?"

"Yeah I'm actually on my way there. I go to school there but I have to stop by my friend Leo's house to get him before he kills me."

I wave my hand for them to follow me and don't here them catch up to me until one of them touches me making me jump out of my skin. I breath heavily and grab my chest.

"Don't ever do that again to me." I say still grabbing my chest and redie laughs.

"Sorry I'll try harder next time." He says with a smirk and a wink. I give him the death glare and he raises his hands in surrender and we both start laughing. Maybe this won't be to bad at being friends with these four guys.