7

Walking down the street, avoiding the creepy drunk people I started to get desperate asking as many people as I could to borrow their phone. Finally this young woman agreed.

"Thank you so so much!" I said happily.

I tried ringing my mum but there was no answer, I felt my heart drop, when I needed her the most she didn't answer. I was so desperate, I needed someone, I then started dialling the boss's number, no really realising what I was doing till it was too late.

"Hello, who is this? And why on earth are you calling at two in the morning?!" I heard my boss's groggy voice.

"Hi, sorry it's Eloise, I really needed to talk to you" I say, relieved that he answered.

"Eloise it's two in the morning, call me tomorrow" He said annoyed and ended the call.

I have the lady her phone back and thanked her. Then walked off frustrated, the one time I actually need someone I have no one to help me. Confused at what to do, with no phone or money. I reluctantly went back to the hotel, as it was the only place I could really go, least I'm not totally alone there. Walking wearily through the reception area, it was pretty much dead except a few drunks sprawled on the seats and the two receptionists.

"Hey lady!" I hear a shout. 

Looking around I see it's the receptionist waving and shouting towards me, so I head towards her.

"Yes?" I ask worriedly. 

"I found your phone, it was found in the elevator" The lady says smiling falsely and passing my phone to me.

"Thanks" I say taking it and walking towards the lift. 

I quickly start flicking through my phone at the pictures I took earlier whilst waiting for the lift to arrive. I stared at my phone confused when I couldn't find any evidence of the photos I took. Confused and annoyed I walked into the lift and waited for it to arrive on my floor.

'I swear I took pictures of the hallway' I thought to myself.

Puzzled about the events of the night I decided to text the boss so hopefully he won't be as angry with me.

'Sorry about the early call, I lost my phone and something weird happened. I'll explain everything tomorrow' I text him.

I finally got back to my room and collapsed on the bed, confused and worried about what happened tonight. However I was just too tired to care and soon drifted off to sleep.