"I'm starving." Will says as RJ chuckles. "I'm starving too. Let's go to Cheesecake Factory, shall we?" RJ says as he begins to drive to Cheesecake Factory.

RJ and Will jam to non-kid friendly music while they have the chance.

RJ and Will arrive at Cheesecake Factory and get seated. "You look very handsome." RJ says as he holds Will's hand.

"Thank you. I love your beard like this." Will says as he rubs RJ's chin.

Will and RJ talk for a little bit until they order their food. They continue to talk, about the kids, possible future kids, work, YouTube and family. The waiter brings over their food and they happily begin to eat.

"It's so weird to eat without a child watching me or the other kid wanting some." Will says as RJ laughs.

"It is weird. It's weird to drink too." RJ says as he sips on his wine while Will sips on his water. RJ and Will give each other a bite of their food.

"Jennine hasn't called, that's a good sign." Will says as RJ smiles.

"They are fine. I'm sure Benji is teaching Jennine how to play Pokémon." RJ says as Will giggles.

"I'm so glad we can finally have a date night." Will says as he finishes up eating. "Me too. I love you." RJ says as he kisses Will.

"I love you too. I love you so much." Will says as he plays with RJ's wedding ring. Will and RJ order a piece a cheesecake and split it

"That cheesecake was so freaking good, thank you babe." Will says. "You're welcome, and it was really good. Do you wanna go to the movies?" RJ asks Will as he holds Will's hand.

"Sure! Can we see Beauty and the Beast?" Will asks RJ. "I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to see that. Good minds think alike." RJ says as he opens the car door up for Will.

"You are so cute, you know that?" Will says as RJ blushes. "I know I am, thank you." RJ says as he kisses Will.

Once at the movie theater, Will and RJ each get an ICEE since the kids aren't around and steal them. They also get popcorn, because why not.

Will and RJ walk into the theater and sit down in their seats. RJ begins to eat some popcorn while Will lays his head on RJ's shoulder.

RJ places a soft kiss on Will's forehead. "Don't fall asleep on me." RJ says as Will giggles.

"I'm not, I just wanna cuddle." Will says as he takes a few sips of his ICEE. Will and RJ hold hands, share popcorn, kiss and drink their ICEES the whole time.

After the movie, Will and RJ head home. They were tired and plus they missed their kiddos.

Will and RJ jammed to music all the way home. Will and RJ quietly walk up to the front door and unlock it. Dobby greets them happily.

"Hi, puppy." RJ says softly. "Hi, Dobby. Did you have fun?" Will says as he kisses Dobby.

Will and RJ walk into the living room and see Benji fast asleep next to Jennine who was watching a Netflix show. "Hey! Did you guys have fun?" Jennine says as she turns her show off.

"We did! It was much needed." RJ says. "We had a lot of fun. Beauty and the Beast is amazing. We need to take Benji to see it." Will says as he takes his shoes off.

"I'm glad you guys had fun! You two deserve it. Benji wanted to stay up to see you guys but he crashed about an hour ago." Jennine says with a chuckle.

"He wanted to text you twenty times." RJ says as Will rolls his eyes.

"It's was my first time away from them without you with them." Will says as he kisses a sleeping Coralei.

"Aw, you are adorable parents! I love it so much. Benji is so smart! He was teaching me how to look up people on YouTube, it was adorable! I filmed it!" Jennine says as she shows Will and RJ the video.

"This is so cute. He knows my channel name and Will's. I'm surprised he knew how to spell Joey's last name. It's still Graceffa on YouTube." RJ says with a smile.

"Thank you so much for watching them, Jennine. We appreciate it so much." Will says as he sits down on the couch.

"No problem! Well, I'm gonna head to bed, see you guys in the morning!" Jennine says as she hugs Will and then RJ.

"Goodnight, girly!" RJ says as he walks to grab a water from the kitchen. "Goodnight! Get some rest." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

RJ and Will put the kids and watched a movie on the couch before heading to bed :)