Season 2------ Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

"Jeremy why would you want that?" Elena asks horrified.

"Did you two here about Anna, what happened to her tonight? She's dead." Jeremy says causing my heart to break for him. First he lost Vicki now he lost Anna, poor kid.

"Come here Jeremy, sit down." Stefan commands grabbing the back of his neck and pushing him back on the bed. It's ruff for Stefan but it's not hurting Jer so I guess I won't intervene. "Look I'm very sorry about Anna, but it's very important that you listen to me now. With every passing moment Anna's blood is leaving your system. If you tired to kill yourself right now, you could really die! Hey! Do you understand me?" Stefan yells slapping Jeremy on the cheek, not a full on slap but not a light one either.

"Stefan." Elena says alarmed.

"Yes, I understand." Jeremy nods and it looks like he wants to punch Stefan in the face. I would too, if I was him.

"Good." Stefan gets up off the ground, having gotten his point across. Harshly, but hopefully Jeremy understood it. All I need is for my little brother to kill himself thinking he will come back as a vampire...

"What about the pills he took?" I ask.

"He didn't take enough to die so actually Anna's blood healed him of that." Stefan explains.

"Oh, that's good..." I say slowly not knowing how to respond. Jeremy tried to kill himself and failed, I thank God he failed, he doesn't need to be a vampire any time soon. Or any time for that matter.

"Miss.Gilbert's." the cop calls standing in front of our doorway. Ugh, I don't want the cops to be involved in any of this. This was most likely a vampire, I don't want them to know that.

"We will be there in a minute." Elena tells him and he nods, walking away.

"You two need to be at the hospital." Stefan says.

"But..." Elena states looking over at Jeremy.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him. I'll stay here with Jeremy." Stefan smiles always trying to be the good boyfriend.

"No, no, I don't need a baby-sitter." Jeremy argues causing me to glare at him.

"Yes, you do." Elena and I say at the same time. Twin powers!

----------------

I sprint into the hospital having just been told about Caroline. She was in a car wreck with Matt and Tyler. The boys are fine but she got hurt pretty bad. She's in surgery.

I see Bonnie and run up to her, having forgot my anger towards her for now. "How's Caroline?"

"She's weak, they don't know if she's going to make it." Bonnie states causing tears to come to my eyes.

"What?" I choke out not knowing how to react. Bonnie reaches up and hugs me but I don't hug her back. "Is there anything you can do, like a spell or something?"

"She doesn't know how. Do you?" Damon questions, walking towards us. I don't look at him, embarrassed about the kiss. I was so stupid!

"No, I don't." Bonnie states sadly, I feel an arm go around me and look up at Elena. Guess she parked the car...

"It took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Damon points out to Bonnie.

"Yeah, well I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn." Bonnie smiles coldly at Damon. Can they cut it out right now? I seriously don't need to hear there bickering at the moment.

Damon turns towards Elena and I, "I can give Caroline some blood..." Damon starts to say but I cut him off.

"No, no way." I shake my head. Too many things can go wrong with him giving her blood.