"Hello, earth to Irene." Wendy said, giggling.

"Sorry, um. My mom's home so your house."

"Good choice," Wendy had started driving. She fixed her sunglasses above her nose. There wasn't a smile on her face when she said, "my parents are never home."

The drive to Wendy's house was a bit long, since she lived in the richer side of the city. That's why all the spoiled little rich kids owned cars, because they had to drive 30 minutes everyday.

When they opened the door to her house, they were met with loud screaming provoking Irene to jump and hide behind Wendy.

Wendy groaned knowing it was her two younger brothers running around.

"Aishh! Don't you two got after school programs!?" Wendy screamed, walking over to them and grabbing them by the ears.

"Ouch ouch. Noona! Let go!" Sehun, the youngest said, whilst the middle one Jongin just kicked Wendy.

"Ouch! you fucki-"

"Hey!"

Wendy and her brothers turn to look at Irene, surprised that she had interrupted their little fight.

"Can't we just go up to your room?" Irene said, fiddling with her fingers, and resting her weight on one leg.

Wendy smiled, letting go of her brothers' ears and walking over to Irene.

"Yeah babe, lets go." She grabs hold of Irene's hand and starts taking her up the stairs. "You remember my room right?"

"How can I? It's probably bigger than my own house."

Wendy rolled her eyes. "Don't exaggerate."

"I just don't get how to construct a mass conserved chart." Wendy groans, she had changed into some sweatpants and a t shirt while Irene was still in her black skirt and button up sky blue blouse.

"Well do you know how to balance a chemical equation?" Irene asks, she feels a headache coming. They've been at this for 45 minutes, her trying to explain Wendy about molar mass while Wendy just decides to ignore her.

"A chemical what?"

"A chemical equation. The symbolic version of a chemical reaction?" Irene raises her eyebrows, waiting for a response.

Wendy groans for like the fiftieth time that day. She lets her head fall back. She was sitting on the rolling chair by her desk while Irene sat across from her on her bed. "Can we take a break?"

"I thought you needed help with your homework, not breaks."

Wendy throws her a look, but then sighs and closes her eyes. "I'm sorry I'm stupid."

Irene is taking back by the sudden response. She signs and gets the chemistry book off her lap, placing it on Wendy's bed.

"You're not stupid, Wendy."

"Well I can't understand a word in that class."

"Doesn't mean you're stupid, you're smart in other ways." Irene says, she had stood up from the bed, crossing her arms across her chest.