trace back in time(not that long ago)

Wendy likes to lay in her bed and think about their first kiss. Their first wonderful, soft, and full of feelings first kiss. See, it happened like this:

After they were interrupted from their heated, passionate and very sexy moment by her two siblings, Jongin and Sehun. Irene was embarrassed, and Wendy saw the way she timidly pulled her sleeves with her finger tips, clasping at her skirt at the same time. She'd look so pretty, cheeks flushed and bottom lip caught between her teeth. Wendy couldn't take her eyes off her, even if Sehun kicked her leg, yelling about something burning.

And yes something was burning, her heart.

And also, the eggs she was frying for her annoying little brothers. She noticed when Irene ran over to the stove, getting a cloth and trying to shut the fire.

"Wendy!" She looked at Irene, god she sounded so pretty screaming her name.

"Yeah?" Softly, she replied.

"For god's sake, Noona! Do something!"

And something she did, she stepped closer to Irene, grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a kiss. She ignored the gasps from her brothers, she ignored the smoke entering her nostrils, she ignored how quickly both of her brothers started screaming how crazy she was. All she could focus was on Irene's pretty plump lips, that surprisingly kissed her back with the same need.

They both stopped when chemicals and a white gas substances covered their bubble, both turning to look at Sehun, his eyebrows furrowed together. "You gays are useless."

Wendy doesn't mind being useless, as long as she's kissing Irene at the same time.

an

are you guys ready for part 3?